Not a bad start ...

The Ravens get Boldin and Rothlisburger gets another sexual assault accusation. Even if he didn't do anything the idiot still put himself in a situation where he can be accused of something. If nothing else it will be a distraction to him and the team. I don't see the Steelers being a concern next year. They really fell apart last year and appeared to have some problems in the locker room. I don't this helping. Good luck with that Tomlin.

According to PFT the Bengals are interested in TO. If Carson can remain healthy and have Ochostinko and TO that can be dangerous. We REALLY need to step up the pass rush and keep a healthy secondary. I have faith that Ozzie will keep this momentum going and will work some of his magic with the draft.

My bold early prediction for the division:

1. Ravens (OK I'm a homer!)
    2. Bengals
    3. Brownies (only because I think the Steelers will self-destruct)
    4. Steelers
    Boh

Re: Not a bad start ...

That is kind of bold. I like the Ravens sitting at the top, but as much as i despise the Steelers, I find it very hard to believe they will fall to the bottom of the pack. Wishful thinking and I wish i could share that sentiment, but I do not see that happening. Not as long as the Browns are in the AFC North/NFL.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoh View Post
    Rothlisburger gets another sexual assault accusation. the Bengals are interested
    Sorry, I just couldn't help it
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoh View Post
    Rothlisburger gets another sexual assault accusation. the Bengals are interested. If Carson can remain healthy that can be dangerous Brownies
    I expanded and couldn't help myself.