Congrats you guys and gals!

You now have one of the most beloved players to ever wear a cardinals uniform! The guy is a true warrior on the field and as you fans will see a class act off of it! He is as gracious to the fans as they come! There is a reason why guys like Larry Fitzgerald and Adrian Wilson look up to him.

I'm a Cards fan for life! But you can bet your sweet butts I'll be tuning in to some Ravens games early and often. Q will be sorely missed! As long as he isn't playing us I hope he gets his ring with you!

Blog Entries

Re: Congrats you guys and gals!

Thanks. and rooting for the Ravens besides your home team is a good move.
    I'm sure I speak for just about everybody on this board when I say that we were probably all Rooting for the Cards 2 years ago in the SB.
    I've been to AZ a few times and can say that you guys have had a good fan base the past couple of years

Really hate to see Q leave here. Its been a pleasure to watch him play, he's been a big cog in the Cards improvement but he'll be better off with a fresh start and where better than Baltimore. Congrats on the pick up. :)
    AZRAVEN

[

Quote Originally Posted by azcrdsfan View Post
    You now have one of the most beloved players to ever wear a cardinals uniform! The guy is a true warrior on the field and as you fans will see a class act off of it! He is as gracious to the fans as they come! There is a reason why guys like Larry Fitzgerald and Adrian Wilson look up to him.

I'm a Cards fan for life! But you can bet your sweet butts I'll be tuning in to some Ravens games early and often. Q will be sorely missed! As long as he isn't playing us I hope he gets his ring with you!
    Thanks for checking in, Cards Fan.

I am really encouraged to read your post, the guy you're writing about sounds like the kind of guy I want in purple on Sundays.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Thanks for checking in, Cards Fan.

I am really encouraged to read your post, the guy you're writing about sounds like the kind of guy I want in purple on Sundays.
    Your Welcome. Here's a nice 10 minute video clip of what you can expect on the field on Sundays. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXPHFkFMjTM

Quote Originally Posted by azcrdsfan View Post

Thanks. I lived in Tucson for 4 years back before the Cards were good. But even then the fans were very loyal. Like ScoNo said we were all rooting for the Cards in the SB.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I don't think I have seen that much running after the catch in a combined 3 seasons of Ravens football as exists in some of the Boldin highlight reels.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    I don't think I have seen that much running after the catch in a combined 3 seasons of Ravens football as exists in some of the Boldin highlight reels.
    Thats why he's gettin payed. 2 seasons ago 70% of the passes he caught were thrown under 10 yards of the LOS and he still ended up with 1100+ yards... Simply Amazing

9. Re: Congrats you guys and gals!

Saw the Boldin Youtube piece. Yep -- he's a Raven!

Quote Originally Posted by txravenfan View Post
    Saw the Boldin Youtube piece. Yep -- he's a Raven!
    If you can pay close attention to the catch at the 7:56 mark of the video in the link above. Shows him going over the middle blind and a Safety coming right at him. Not only does he not flinch and short arm it. He goes up and pulls it in with one hand and hangs on as he gets blasted by the S Guy is fearless.

Yep good to hear from the Cards fans and yes we were pulling for you guys in the SB. I saw this highlight the other day and yes he is in fact one of us. I know one thing, at home games were he scores a TD there will be some real happy fans in the endzone seats. He hands out gameballs like water. There will be a lot of :girlfight at the games when he brings over a ball