Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Now, If we re-sign Mason...

...we just won the Superbowl....

Re: Now, If we re-sign Mason...

:grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    :grbac:
    I'm not gonna crush the guy's enthusiasm. ;)

Besides, I hope he's right!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    I'm not gonna crush the guy's enthusiasm. ;)

Besides, I hope he's right!
    True. The "grbac" may have been harsh.

We can only hope Mason stays in the fold!!!

with Boldin, Mason, and Stalworth...our O-line protecting Flacco, this offense could be mind boggling!!

AFC North...............GET READY!!!

I hope to see Mason back and then we can see what Cameron can do with this offense. Flacco will really be expected to step up this year. I'm confident that he can do it.

If we cannot get Mason back who would be the next best option? I'd rather cut our losses with Clayton and Williams and move on. What about Kelley Washington? I thought he was a good addition to the team last year. Or, do we look to the draft when we still need depth in other areas?
    Boh

7. Re: Now, If we re-sign Mason...

Not "if" we sign Mason, we "need" to sign Mason! However, I am not jumping on that Super Bowl bandwagon if we do sign him...It's possible, but so are injuries that can hinder our run for the Lombardi!
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 03-05-2010 at 09:37 PM.

Would LOVE to re-sign Mason as well. I hope Ozzie can get it done. Boldin, Mason, Stallworth, then maybe Clayton and/or a draft pick as the WR core would be terrific!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoh View Post
    I hope to see Mason back and then we can see what Cameron can do with this offense. Flacco will really be expected to step up this year. I'm confident that he can do it.

If we cannot get Mason back who would be the next best option? I'd rather cut our losses with Clayton and Williams and move on. What about Kelley Washington? I thought he was a good addition to the team last year. Or, do we look to the draft when we still need depth in other areas?
    Regardless if Mason comes back or not (although I'm hoping he does!), I'd love to see Kelley Washington back. He did everything we asked and he's a damn fine player! He'd be a great #4/#3 sub for Mason or Stallworth...

Blog Entries

Mason back would be huge and I'd also like to see Clayton get dealt for a 2nd. That would be huge after this pick up and adding Stallworth. I would imagine we are going to go DL or CB in the 1st. The draft can't come fast enough now.

11. Re: Now, If we re-sign Mason...

Quote Originally Posted by ScoNo View Post
    Mason back would be huge and I'd also like to see Clayton get dealt for a 2nd. That would be huge after this pick up and adding Stallworth. I would imagine we are going to go DL or CB in the 1st. The draft can't come fast enough now.
    I bet we either trade or pick up a tight end, that's if one that Ozzie covets is there when we pick in the first round ;)

12. Re: Now, If we re-sign Mason...

I don't need Marshall now! The only reason I wanted Marshall was his speed and ability...However, I never thought we'd get Boldin and that is another reason I wanted Marshall! Now, I need me some Mason-ry for stability, for the Flacco attacko Corny I know