1. Possible 3rd-4th round picks?

Florida DE/OLB Jermaine Cunningham and SMU WR Emmanuel Sanders were on 105.7 last night.

Mel Kiper has projected Cunningham as a possible 3rd round pick of the Ravens. Cunningham also talked about Carlos Dunlap and Tim Tebow, and tried to dispel some of the "misconceptions" about Dunlap.

Sanders was really productive at SMU and tested out among the top receivers at the combine.

Here's the audio: http://www.pressboxonline.com/blog.cfm?ID=2072

2. Re: Possible 3rd-4th round picks?

And anything involving the 3rd or 4th round can now be disregarded lol

Blog Entries

Re: Possible 3rd-4th round picks?

Not so fast...we could still lose some players in RFA, thereby receiving compensatory picks, or receive compensatory picks for last offseason, or eventually get into a trade scenario that gets us a 3rd and 4th back.

The word on the street is the Ravens are loving the depth in this draft. I think we gave up those picks because we had to, and because Ozzie has some plans to get one or both of them back somehow, through trades or other moves.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!