If the Ravens lose both Bannan & Edwards....

I wouldn't mind seeing Kemoeatu back in purple in black. At a decent price.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...-cut-list.html

Paired with Ngata...quite a clogged middle.

Re: If the Ravens lose both Bannan & Edwards....

Our main problem is we have to get athletic up front, We dont need another nose.

I'd like to see us go after Tony Brown from the Titans.

Kemo has developed into an even better run blocker than he was in Baltimore, that said the guy he'd replace is Bannan and he doesn't have the versatility to cover the spots that Bannan can. He's a nose tackle but he doesn't have the versatility to take Bannan's at 3-4 end or in a wider DT tech. I'm very much surprised that the Panthers have released him, this may be more to do with his recovery (or lack thereof) from his injury, rather than how much he might be able to contribute to them. The Panthers are very thin at DT right about now. Tank Tyler (who didn't match Kemo's play over the nose), Nick Hayden & Ed Johnson (be surprised if he can last 5 games before he gets arrested again) I think are the only DTs they've got under contract now.

IF we lose those two, Gusy like Jared Odrick and Dunlap increase in value and draw some serious discussion at 25.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    IF we lose those two, Gusy like Jared Odrick and Dunlap increase in value and draw some serious discussion at 25.
    After Pryce's poor season in '09, his history of injuries and time being far from on his side I'm really disappointed we've not made more of a play to keep Edwards. Edwards played more snaps than Pryce last year and comfortably outperformed him. Ryan's system seems to be quite friendly to d-linemen (or he & Clarence Brooks have a real eye for talent), what with Edwards' success after early career failings, Bannan flourishing after getting benched in Buffalo, Mike DeVito came from nowhere really for the Jets, so you'd hope that we could find another guy to plug in. But with Pryce's drop off this year, if we let Edwards go we've essentially gotta replace both guys.