Terps vs. M Tenn

I can't watch the game, but listening to the game online it sounds like Middle Tenn is fired up and giving the Terps all they can handle (Terps are up 10-3 right now in the second quarter). The Blue Raiders running back is averaging over 10 yards a carry!

This page has a link to listen to the game if anyone is interested:
    http://umterps.cstv.com/sports/m-foo...tbl-sched.html

Re: Terps vs. M Tenn

Terps just drove down the field mixing some intermediate passes with Keon Lattimore runs. Eventually, Hollenbach ran it in from the 1 for the TD. 17-3 terps still in the 2nd.

According to the radio crew the Terps are keeping it vanilla again this week, trying not to give too much away before the W.Va game on Thursday night. I still think the defense has to be a concern. They're having issues stopping the run and getting pressure on the QB for the second straight week.

This D has me very very scared, Steve Slaton is going to put up silly rushing stats on us on Thursday, I don't think that's in question, what we can hold Pat White to will determine this game because Ball, Lattimore and Allen should be able to get the ball moving on the ground for us.

24-3 Terps. The key play was a 19 yard gain on a wr screen to Freshman Heyward-Bey. The radio announcers were talking about Heyward-Bey's top flight speed. Glad they finally found a way to get the ball into his hands.

The Blue Raiders just completed a 17 play 80 yard drive with a touchdown. They held the ball for over 8 minutes. The Terps terps are still up 24-10 with the 4th quarter just about to start. During the long drive, the Terps defense just couldn't get off the field on third down. They even had them backed up in a 3rd and 20 situation at one point during the drive :grbac: