How can you tell when a Clintonite is lying?

Bruce Lindseys lips are moving.

Nice move by the Clinton folks (Sandy Bergler, Madeline Halfbright and the Liar in Chief himself) bringing the ol' impeachment lawyer out of storage to attack ABC over their new miniseries.

Me thinks they doth protest too much.

We all know they are completely above any blame for the worst terrorist attack on our soil ever perpetrated.

And if Sandy Bergler hadn't shredded all those documents that he slipped out of the national archives in his socks I would have the proof to back that statement up.

Regardless of your definition of the word "is", the ABC series is ALL LIES, and by the way, Bill Clinton DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN, MS. LEWINSKY (I'm thrusting my finger in emphasis as I say that).
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Re: How can you tell when a Clintonite is lying?

How do u know a Bush is lying ? he's talking.
    http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20060909/D8K1CKS80.html
    I don't get into these BS topics but every now and then in a blue moon i read this section of the boards when i have been drinking and cant help myself.
    I'm not going to debate what and what not Clinton did or didn't do. As a matter of fact I'm not debating anything i just want to say this...
    Ask yourself how many people died on 9-11 and then ask yourself how many have died in Iraq. Then ask yourself why Osama bin Laden is still breathing and why we have let the government pull the bullshit they call the Patriot act on us. Theres a very very fine line separating the American Public from Freedom and Tyranny. Be a good American and don't question what the Government is doing. Whatever.
    While I'm posting here in the realm of the Republican I also want to suggest a good movie I watched a few weeks ago V for Vendetta.
    OK now I return you to your regular program

Better questions might be how many members of Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations have been killed or captured since 9/11...and how many American civilians are still alive today because of the War on Terror and the measures we've taken to beef up security.

So, go ahead....sit there in your comfy house to watch the game today...and feel perfectly justified while you criticize the WH, the Patriot Act, and all the alleged "violations" of your civil rights. After all...being safe, secure, affluent, and free to criticize your goverment is what being an American is all about.
    THE 2nd WAVE LOYAL™
    © 2007 DRayRaven Enterprises™. All rights reserved, patent pending.
    The contents of this post may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written consent
    of DRayRaven, ProFootball 24x7, the Baltimore Ravens, the National Football League, or related entities.

How many?
    Osama killed 2,973 people on 9-11 and he still is alive and plotting more attacks on the USA.
    Meanwhile in Iraq 2,900 military personnel as of 8 September 2006 at a rate of 2.29 per day have been killed . These are total coalition casualties not counting Iraqi ally soldiers or Iraqi police. Also 40,057 - 44,584 Iraqi civilians reported killed as of 8 August 2006. Plus more.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualt...raq_since_2003

As Katie Couric pointed out to Bush the other day "the US has galvanized terrorists worldwide. In other words, these policies have created more terrorists than they have eliminated"
    His answer "Yeah"
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1979521.shtml

So I'm in more danger of having my Comfy house blown to hell or inhaling some virus or something today than before 9-11.

In case you didn't know, our military personnel volunteered to defend this country and protect our interests around the world. They know ahead of time that they might be sent into harm's way. The people who died in the attacks on 9/11 were innocent civilians showing up for work. To compare the two is intellectually disingenuous at best.

I'm always amused by the hand-wringing over civilian casualties in Iraq since we invaded. Nevermind that most of them cannot be attributed to the military force applied by the US and her allies...nevermind that many of these studies include Iraqi military deaths to boost the numbers...it's more interesting that the same people who wring their hands today discounted and downplayed the mass graves, torture chambers, and the gassing of entire villages that took place under Saddam's regime.

Yes, UBL is still alive somewhere. That's an easy talking point to throw out there. Let's just not forget that he's totally isolated, reduced to smuggling video tapes out of his cave to let the world know he's alive while his second in command sends letters to people like Zarqawi begging for funds.

You seem totally unwilling to acknowledge the progress we've made, which makes me suspect that criticisms of Bush stem from something beyond how he governs the country. You're not alone...even Democrats in Congress find ways to bash the President - even as he caves to them on nearly every domestic issue that's important to his own base.

You won't find me drinking Bush's Kool Aid on the domestic side of things, but I won't criticize his foreign policy by losing sight of what's really important, either...and that's our domestic security.

Yeah, I can find things to criticize on that front also, but I would come at it from a direction directly opposed to the one you are taking. Bush is holding our military back for political reasons...they could do a lot more than they are doing in Afghanistan and Iraq. This could have been over a year ago if Bush weren't concerned with what his domestic critics might say and how the pictures might look on the nightly news.

Quite honestly, as the number of American military casualties climbs, I place partial blame on people in public office and the media who express opinions similar to yours.

War is an ugly thing, and there's no way around it. The problem we've had since Vietnam is that some think it can be conducted in a "civilized" way. Consequently, we don't project our military power in the most efficient and effective of ways. It's also too bad that so many actively scheme to work against our own military and security interests for partisan political purposes. We learned that during Vietnam, too.

Overall, however, history will bear Bush out on having pursued the more correct course. That could be undone if a Democrat takes power in 2008 and replaces our current policy with naive diplomacy and the Chamberlain-styled appeasement so popular with the Europeans these days. Thankfully, I don't see that happening. It's early days, but I see a Giuliani vs. Hillary campaign on the horizon....and Hillary is too unpopular with way too many people to actually win that particular match-up.
    THE 2nd WAVE LOYAL™
    © 2007 DRayRaven Enterprises™. All rights reserved, patent pending.
    The contents of this post may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written consent
    of DRayRaven, ProFootball 24x7, the Baltimore Ravens, the National Football League, or related entities.

Nice Red Herring there Dusty.

If you can't stick to the subject don't jump in a topic and try to hijack it.

Since you started it, here's a question for you, how many people would have been killed by Osama Bin Laden if the Clinton administration had done it's job and killed him when he was out in the open.

That's what we were talking about.

how many people would have been killed by Osama Bin Laden if
    None? is that what you want me to say? Who knows how many. maybe his people would have just rolled over and died. Maybe they would have been more pissed off and launched an even bigger attack.

People believe strongly one way or the other and nobody is going to budge so whats the use. Besides the fact that people will jump to snap conclusions about what you believe.
    IE "Quite honestly, as the number of American military casualties climbs, I place partial blame on people in public office and the media who express opinions similar to yours".
    Really? wow. My opinion is that we should have blasted the hell out of those mountains Osama was calling home with some nukes after they attacked us and left Iraq alone. It's also my opinion that since Bush is in Iraq he doesn't care about what anyone thinks so kick ass and get it over with. We are in there now so put the fear into them. Kill anyone who looks at us wrong. Thats why you go to war right? Beat up the other guy and make his people and others afraid to cross you again and live by the rules you want them too. Well we need to do a better job because they don't seem to be to damn afraid.How those opinions are causing American casualties is beyond me.

I'm done with this waste of my time. You Win.

8. Re: How can you tell when a Clintonite is lying?

Clinton is a silly man who will be looked at by history kind of in the same eye as Andrew Johnson - didn't really do much of anything, except get himself impeached.

Sandy Burglar should be in jail for the rest of his life - period, slam-dunk, end of story. I again pose the scenario: What if a member of a Republican administration had been caught having stuffed secret documents down his pants, destroying them, and then (this is my favorite part) blamed it simply on "being sloppy." Would Big Media have given a Republican a pass like it did Burglar? And, yes, that is a rhetorical question - the answer is a resounding NO.

The ABC movie isn't so much critical of the Clinton or Bush administrations as it is critical of the bureaucracy in which something must flow through before action can be taken. Clinton, of course, is upset because he has seen, sees, and will always see everything as being about him - very typical of the egomaniacal personality, which Clinton most definitely is.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    Bruce Lindseys lips are moving.

Nice move by the Clinton folks (Sandy Bergler, Madeline Halfbright and the Liar in Chief himself) bringing the ol' impeachment lawyer out of storage to attack ABC over their new miniseries.

Me thinks they doth protest too much.

We all know they are completely above any blame for the worst terrorist attack on our soil ever perpetrated.

And if Sandy Bergler hadn't shredded all those documents that he slipped out of the national archives in his socks I would have the proof to back that statement up.

Regardless of your definition of the word "is", the ABC series is ALL LIES, and by the way, Bill Clinton DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN, MS. LEWINSKY (I'm thrusting my finger in emphasis as I say that).

Worst post in the young history of this board.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Worst post in the young history of this board.
    Why?

Because you don't like it?

More than likely.

If you're going to make statements like that at least back it up with an argument.

Here, I'll give you some more fodder. I was ruminating this morning on how Bill Clintons character has shaped history. How could one fat girl and one morally depraved man end up having such a huge impact on world events? If we hadn't elected a serial fat-chick/white trash stalker and compulsive liar we may have had more of a commander and chief at a time when a clear and present danger was developing. Clinton is desperate to change history to throw the spotlight off the fact he was getting BJ's from mentally unstable 20 year old interns at the same time when he was facing sexual harassment charges, while he should have been governing and keeping us safe. He is terrified that he will judged by history that way and is capable of complete flights of denial and delusion when it comes to his legacy.

Also, those of you willing to perform Lewinskies on the ex commander-in-teenager-in-chief yet wanting to slam Bush need look no further than Bill Clinton himself to vent their rage. His shenanigans got him impeached, got us distracted as a nation, GOT BUSH ELECTED. Have any of you Clinton hugger/Bush haters ever thought about that? 300 votes in Florida ? Sound familiar. If you're unhappy with Bush, thank Clinton.

Clinton and Bush - Beavis and Butthead - Laurel and Hardy

Teddy Roosevelt; any chance his DNA could be cloned? Now there was a guy who took no shit. A tree-hugger with atitude - what a concept.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

My opinion is that we should have blasted the hell out of those mountains Osama was calling home with some nukes after they attacked us and left Iraq alone.
    Didn't you just ruminate in a post above this quote regarding civilian deaths in Iraq? How many innocent Afghans and Pakistanis would nuking those mountains kill? How many get sick and die from the fall out?