Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turner

Re: Turner

Maybe they would wan't to go away from the legal problems they began suffering through this year.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2408750

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    It just happened last year with Abraham going to Atlanta. Not with another player but a high pick.
    I didn't say never. 32 teams, all those RFA's, a deal like that happens how often?

As I said, it's not likely.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    I didn't say never. 32 teams, all those RFA's, a deal like that happens how often?

As I said, it's not likely.
    I agree. This scenario was presented on Bruce's Saturday show, and both Bruce and Aaron said a trade for Michael Turner is not an option. No need in discussing this further.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

I agree. This scenario was presented on Bruce's Saturday show, and both Bruce and Aaron said a trade for Michael Turner is not an option. No need in discussing this further.
    Why did they say it wasn't an option, and my point was contingent upon Ryan getting the job at S.D. do they know either way about him?

Don't want Larry Johnson. He's been overworked bigtime these past couple years. Expect him to suffer an injury sometime this coming season. His productivity will be shot.