Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Time to hear from all of you

Ravens 13
    Bucs 3

Lower scoring than most think as the defensive lines dominate over the offensive lines (on both side) all day.
    Ravens TD caused by a turnover, courtesy of Landry

20 -17 Ravens in a bloody one.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Against the Bucs D, I just don't know if our offensive line is ready for the game yet. And the Bucs have a very solid defense. I see them sitting in cover 2 all game long and letting their DL overpower ours.

However, our defense will give Chris Simms problems. So the battle will be between Jamal Lewis and Cadillac Williams.

Give me Bucs 13, Ravens 10.

21-17

Ravens Win

Ravens - 21
    Bucs - 17

I am going to base my score on last year's late season playoff win by the Redskins. The Bucs defense is vulnerable to medium and deep pass. Although McNair hasn't shown the deep pass in the preseason, I think we will be surprised when he hooks up with Clayton or DWill deep. Once he makes that connection early, the LB's and safeties will have to stay at home opening up the field for Jamal and Heap. Even though the score is close, the Ravens finally get the monkey off their backs playing on the road.

BTW: This victory will only be possible if the Ravens stay disaplined and avoid stupid penalies of the 15 yard variety and if the Oline can protect McNair and at least open some creases for Jamal and Musa. I think either Musa or Jamal will snap off a long TD run. The socre will not be close until the end of the game when its garbage time! (Hey one can dream right?)

I don't know what the hell you people are smoking, I'm in Tampa Bay right now and the score is gonna be 34-7 Ravens, easy win baby. Redskins beat the Bucs last year with only like 130 yards offense. Get real all you haters, Ravens dominate this game and come home to easy stomping of the Raiders next week. SO EAT THAT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what the hell you people are smoking, I'm in Tampa Bay right now and the score is gonna be 34-7 Ravens, easy win baby. Redskins beat the Bucs last year with only like 130 yards offense. Get real all you haters, Ravens dominate this game and come home to easy stomping of the Raiders next week. SO EAT THAT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rack Jon!!

Blog Entries

Tampa's internet cafes must sell beer!
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

These are two evenly matched teams, but playing at home on opening weekend gives the Bucs a slight edge.

I think we will keep it very close however, and if we can get a big play on special teams or defense, we can win this football game. A fast start to take the crowd out of it would go a LONG way to getting the Ravens a victory.

If our offensive line plays well, the Ravens win the football game. I'm just not sure this unit will hold up under 60 minutes of pressure from a good Bucs defensive line. That will be a theme all season long.

Bucs 20 Ravens 17 OT

Our D flattens the Caddies tires & the OL gives Steve some time.

Ravens-24
    Bucs-13
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Man, where can I get some of that purple cool-aide you guys are on. It must be pretty strong. But, I'll go with my head instead of my heart:

Bucs 17
    Ravens 10

I do hope I am wrong as well.
    Section 106 from start to finish!

Like a few others, I don't see us winning this game.
    Mainly because of the uncertainty of our offensive line.

This is a solid team we're facing in their house on opening day.

Defensively I think we present some problems for their offense which should keep their scoring ability to a minimum, although their receivers could present some real problems if they come out in multiple receiver sets.

Got a hard time trying to see our nickel back covering David Boston.

Quite frankly, I'm more concerned about whether Mcnair gets out of there alive and in one piece!!

I'll be happy if that happens, and a win by us will just be iceing on the cake.

This is only game one of a 16 game season where going undefeated is borderline impossible for most teams.

A loss to a quality opponent will not be the end of the season particurally since it's an NFC team.

I think the road monkey comes off our back in week 3 against Cleveland.

I think our defense will keep it close tommorrow, but my mind says the bucs win.

Bucs 17
    Ravens 13
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!