Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Baltimore trip 2010!

The schedule is the key for if it becomes a trip for everyone indeed. Katie and myself are definately going to be over there for weeks 1 and 2 of the season. That's absolutely confirmed now. :happyanim

2. Re: Baltimore trip 2010!

Right thats me and Katie booked up. As I said we're tied in to the first two weeks of the season regardless of the schedule so we just got it booked now. Fly out on the 10th of September (Friday) and stay for 11 nights, flying back on Tuesday the 21st. Staying at the Mount Vernon Hotel, 8 blocks from Camden Yards.

Total cost for the two of us: £1400 through Expedia.

Now lets just hope the schedule goes in our favour. Otherwise I'll just go to a pub and watch them surrounded by purple!

:happyanim

Re: Baltimore trip 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    Right thats me and Katie booked up. As I said we're tied in to the first two weeks of the season regardless of the schedule so we just got it booked now. Fly out on the 10th of September (Friday) and stay for 11 nights, flying back on Tuesday the 21st. Staying at the Mount Vernon Hotel, 8 blocks from Camden Yards.

Total cost for the two of us: £1400 through Expedia.

Now lets just hope the schedule goes in our favour. Otherwise I'll just go to a pub and watch them surrounded by purple!

:happyanim
    I hope we don't get two away games to start the season :grbac:

Which airports are you using?
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"

4. Re: Baltimore trip 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    I hope we don't get two away games to start the season :grbac:

Which airports are you using?
    Glasgow-London-Baltimore again.

I hope we don't get two away games too but I was tied into those two weeks anyway so regardless of schedule thats when we were going. Seemed silly to wait incase the price went up.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    Glasgow-London-Baltimore again.

I hope we don't get two away games too but I was tied into those two weeks anyway so regardless of schedule thats when we were going. Seemed silly to wait incase the price went up.
    There is no flaw in your logic. With luck you could get two home games in.

6. Re: Baltimore trip 2010!

Hopefully we do get at least one home game and a few more of you guys are out for it. And I'm praying for Ravens-Steelers. We'd need to get our songwriting hats on:

If you think Big Bens a rapist clap your hands (Clap, clap)
    If you think Big Bens a rapist, you know he is a rapist

Not aimed at Bens Mortimer or Stockwell of course.

I have this feeling we are going to be opening that brand new Jets/Giants stadium on MNF. They flipped a coin and the Giants won and play Sun. Consolation prize is the Jets get MNF. How could you not pick the Ravens for this grand opening??? Way too many connections between the teams. They aren't going waste it on NE. They will use that gem for later. Sad part is my buddy has 4 Jets tickets. I am getting two of them for the Ravens unless we go there week 1. He has to take family. BULLSHIT! No he don't. My opinion anyway.
    I wonder if I got 2 tickets and offered 1 to Gordon, would he ditch Katie and go with me???
    Here is a look at the 2010 New York Jets schedule.Their home games include games against the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans, Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings.
    I guess this has something to do with baseball?? Found this on a blog:
    steelers owner already said it won't be them because they have to play on the road in weeks 2 & 3 already... NFL would never make them start the year with 3 straight road games.

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    Here is a look at the 2010 New York Jets schedule.Their home games include games against the Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans, Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings.
    I guess this has something to do with baseball?? Found this on a blog:
    steelers owner already said it won't be them because they have to play on the road in weeks 2 & 3 already... NFL would never make them start the year with 3 straight road games.
    Packers would be the other choice or would they want an easier team to start with - remember how we pissed on the Cowboys parade!!!

I should clarify that the Steelers blurb had to do with who would play in New Orleans, Thursday night opener, not the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by TOEMAN View Post
    I should clarify that the Steelers blurb had to do with who would play in New Orleans, Thursday night opener, not the Jets.
    Thanks Toe, keep you eyes peeled !!!

We've recently tried to read the tea leaves regarding the release of the NFL schedule. We attempted to factor any clues from the NFL Network official listings into our assessment. The only problem? The NFL Network listings available via NFL.com only go one week into the future.

Leave it to one of the NFL teams to take it one step farther.

Ryan Cardinal of Vikings.com (in some parallel universe, there's a Ryan Viking working for the Cardinals), has found via TVGuide.com that ESPN2 will air an "NFL Schedule Release Special" on Tuesday, April 13, at 7:00 p.m.

Cardinal also points out that, more immediately, the preseason schedule will be released on Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. ET.

It remains to be seen whether the league will announce in advance of April 13 the Week One prime-time games or the Thanksgiving games. In past years, those contests were announced as part of the annual league meetings. This year, the announcement was delayed by a day and then scuttled completely.

Schedule Release-
    T - 7 days!