Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Think what you want.....

But I'm all for a couple 15 yd roughing the passer calls on Brady or a late hit or any type of penalty that inflicts pain on someone on the Pats offense. Call it bad sportsmanship but I call it getting your moneys worth. No points for 2nd place.

Re: Think what you want.....

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    But I'm all for a couple 15 yd roughing the passer calls on Brady or a late hit or any type of penalty that inflicts pain on someone on the Pats offense. Call it bad sportsmanship but I call it getting your moneys worth. No points for 2nd place.
    I was saying this at work! It's the AFCC game, there is no time to get a penalty on a clean hit and then bitch about it. If we are going to get called then put a bounty on Mr. Brady's head! Play hard and keep it clean if they call some bullshit call, then he is fair game and the hits need to count. One bullshit call for the queen then somebody needs to put the crown of their helmet under his chin and knock his ass out.

Americanmade2012 Guest

I normally agree with comments like this but I dont like cheering for players to get hurt etc if it is a clean hit and he gets hurt then fine but don't be dirty about it that's just wrong to me

4. Re: Think what you want.....

Stay classy.

This is baltimore's best chance at victory, though. We know they can't slow down the G.O.A.T throwing to all the mismatches he's going to have.

Funny I never see a similar post on pats forums. Maybe not classy..but certainly no one player on the Ravens commands that much attention and respect. Plus we'll win anyway

[QUOTE][But I'm all for a couple 15 yd roughing the passer calls on Brady or a late hit or any type of penalty that inflicts pain on someone on the Pats offense. Call it bad sportsmanship but I call it getting your moneys worth. No points for 2nd place/QUOTE]

We're not Steelers fans....we're classier than that. The penalties that are looming against us if Brady happens to break a nail while being sacked are bad enough.

Fail.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Fail.
    pigskinp.gif It's refreshing to see that more of you seem to be against this sort of garbage, and rooting for a good clean win. Wishing injury on players is classless at BEST. Grow up.

Blog Entries

Not for me. I said in another thread that they need to play a hard-hitting but clean game! This defense is plenty capable of inflicting pain on the Pats while playing within the rules. And save this shit for talk amongst whatever friends you have...it makes you and Ravens fans in general look like shit!

9. Re: Think what you want.....

I remember even on the old Sun board we'd see these random strange types come out of nowhere once the Ravens had won in the playoffs.

And the thing is if there is clean hits and the Ravens are flagged for it, you all will be on here crying the damn blues. Brady gets protected by the NFL in week 7 I can live with it, but this is for the dance! The officails call this game one way, then we need to make it count. And all I am saying is hit this bitch hard!

You guys will awww over a big hit on a WR, there is no difference on the QB's! The bitch gets special treatment in this game knock his ass out.

Welka_Fan I don't give a rats ass what you think. Brady gets hurt I will still eat my chips, drink my beer and laugh.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Welka_fan View Post
    Stay classy.

This is baltimore's best chance at victory, though. We know they can't slow down the G.O.A.T throwing to all the mismatches he's going to have.

Funny I never see a similar post on pats forums. Maybe not classy..but certainly no one player on the Ravens commands that much attention and respect. Plus we'll win anyway
    Don't worry about our etiquette, this is family business! Lol.... it gets handled internally!

You just come back on Monday and don't forget to bring all that witty humor and fervor we have been so blessed to have received here, after y'all take this L!

I don't necessarily agree with a cheap shot, but the fact is....if we barely touch pretty boy, there will be a flag. If they are gonna hit him, get your moneys worth and hit him harder than hell.