Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jim Leonard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jim Leonard

The more I watch him play in this game the more pissed I am that we let him go. The guy is just a football player.

Re: Jim Leonard

No he's not. He sucks. He's not gonna do shit on Rex's team. I can't believe anyone here would think he's worth squat...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

All over the field making plays.

PP

I'm not up to watching football today, but how is Leonhard looking on special teams. That is what's important afterall.

To be fair, we didn't "let him go". He was following Rex Ryan wherever he went. That was very public and talked about on the various radio stations. And honestly, he did have some tackling problems last year too in the open field.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    To be fair, we didn't "let him go". He was following Rex Ryan wherever he went. That was very public and talked about on the various radio stations. And honestly, he did have some tackling problems last year too in the open field.
    That's not 100% accurate. He didn't just leave to leave. He wanted the Ravens to bring him back as a starter. The Ravens weren't going to do that with Dwan Landry coming back from IR. So he went to the Jets.

It wasn't an automatic thing.

Leonard wanted to be a starter. He wasn't here cause Landry was coming back. So he walked. Happens all the time on every team.

On a side note did anyone else hear Phil Simms say a flag shouldn't had been thrown on Vincent Jackson for kicking the Challenge Flag? What a complete moron.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Looks like Leonard put on a substantial amount of weight since last year. He's been a heck of a player for the Jets.

I was pretty pissed that we let him go for LANDRY of all people. More glory for Ozzie if Landry succeeds than Leonhard I guess. Ozzie had a bad free agent class this year(although he had a solid draft class-as usual).

10. Re: Jim Leonard

Little Jiimy broke his tibia in a collision in practice. He's out for the year.

Sucks for him and the Jets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore_hokie View Post
    Little Jiimy broke his tibia in a collision in practice. He's out for the year.

Sucks for him and the Jets.
    I hate it for him not the Jets

Always liked him as a player. Very versatile and athletic for his size. I feel bad that he broke his leg and will be out for the season. I wish him a speedy recovery.