Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread - Playoffs-Round Two

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Hey, at least we got the never beaten NE monkey off our back last week

Next season, we can focus on the "How the hell does Peyton Manning and the Colts ALWAYS beat us" monkey.
    That won't happen until Manning is gone. The Ravens will lose every game against the Colt before they even take the field because they are in their heads.

Good season, better then the Steelers, Browns and Bungals (you know the legit team) But we was on borrowed time. Now time for bed.

We're talking about second round picks, Sting, because we feel we're going to trade for Marshall.

That dream is the only thing that is keeping me from breaking something, so let me have it.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Why everyone is worried about our D is beyond me....we've been competitive in every game but our Offense has consistently let us down!

Sadly...have to quote my wife here: "Disappointed in this game, but not in our season."

Not sure how we fix stupid. Stupid penalties (ones that we deserved that is), stupid play calling, stupid clock management, stupid luck.

Hopefully Harbs and Cam and Mattison get together this off-season and figure some things out. More aggressive in the play calling, more aggressive in the D. Grow some balls and go after teams rather than playing it safe.
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX

Blog Entries

Realistically...

No change at QB...not a significant one anyway
    We're good at RB and FB
    WR!!!!!!! BADLY!!!!!!!!
    TE is pretty big...We could probably get away with a good 4th rounder
    OL should be fine, we need a C to eventually replace Birk, but not a huge need
    DL might be a need, depends on how Mattison wants to run the D. Lately, we've been fine, but could use a nice RUSHER
    LB should be set
    CB, we could use another good body in there, not necessarily biggest need
    S isn't a need, Zbi looks good in place of Reed. Maybe a good FS to eventually replace Landry

So WR, DL, TE, CB, OL, the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    We're talking about second round picks, Sting, because we feel we're going to trade for Marshall.

That dream is the only thing that is keeping me from breaking something, so let me have it.
    Oh I know. But you know Ozzie isn't going to trade a 1st round draft pick for a player, so dream is about the best you have.

The really shitty part is that we're going to have to listen to Anita Marks tell us all offseason how right she was about needing Brandon Marshall.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Why everyone is worried about our D is beyond me....we've been competitive in every game but our Offense has consistently let us down!
    It's because there are some parts of the defense that can be improved. On offense, we basically need a WR and a TE. Plus a set of testicles for Harbaugh and Cam. The defense is where we're getting older. We need a DE and a CB (maybe, just depends on which poster is posting), a DT like I said because Gregg is getting older.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I'd really just like to put a drive together that gets a TD....

9. Re: Game Thread - Playoffs-Round Two

I hate this moment. When you know the season is over - it's like the last day of summer.

Nice play D-Will.

Perhaps when the clock is ticking could our offense get a little urgent? They are still sleepwalking to the fucking LOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Know View Post
    And at least one more TE, maybe two.
    Yes..a TE too would be nice. When I say DE i meant a replacement for Pryce...a pass rusher. Edwards is not a rusher...he's good on the run but we need a Freeney/Mathis on our team. Suggs could be be we need a pair of good rushers.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

12. Re: Game Thread - Playoffs-Round Two

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post

So WR, DL, TE, CB, OL, the rest.
    Yep, so if we can get Marshall with a 1, DE with a 2, and a late-round TE we should be in good shape next year. That's if Flacco can get his head out of his ass in big games.