Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread - Playoffs-Round Two

Quote Originally Posted by NR0D View Post
    The way we our shitty D is playing, i rather just call for mercy...

But seriously I hope John fixs this on OT
    You can't completely blame the defense here. They've spent most of the half on the field. Except for that first drive, they have been out there a LOT.

Seriously.....is there any chance the Defense could move, or change it's look even 20 seconds before the snap. If you set the D, Manning will read the coverage and shred you....witness the last 5 minutes of the half for proof. The Ravens look like they are asleep out there. So mad right now I could spit freaking intestine!!!!
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX

I hate this team. What's the point of playing a fantastic game against the Pats only to come and completely WILT ONE MORE TIME AGAINST THE COLTS

I can't wait until Peyton Manning retires

Quote Originally Posted by RavensInBrazil View Post
    I hate this team. What's the point of playing a fantastic game against the Pats only to come and completely WILT ONE MORE TIME AGAINST THE COLTS

I can't wait until Peyton Manning retires
    The sad truth? We have no passing game. You CANNOT beat the Colts running the ball.

Combine inept offense with terrible officiating and you get a defense that is tired.

Our only hope is that the offense finally, finally after a decade of just flat out sucking, decides to become at least semi-competent.

Pull Clayton, put in Mason for short routes, Washington in the slot and have D-Will run deep.

In all honesty, this game is probably over. Our offense simply cannot play winning football anymore.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

6. Re: Game Thread - Playoffs-Round Two

There's an entire half of football left to play. The game is by no means over. Is it going to be easy? No. But did we ever think it would be easy against a 14-2 team and possibly the best QB ever? Let's see what we can do to open the half.

Demetrius Williams in the game??? PREPOSTEROUS!!!! Clayton is a playmaker!

Blog Entries

We need to figure out a way to beat the Colts eventually...we've beaten Manning at least once, right?

I don't blame the defense really...the offense at the end was 3 and out in about 20 seconds. So the D gets 3 minutes rest before coming back on the field!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Demetrius Williams in the game??? PREPOSTEROUS!!!! Clayton is a playmaker!
    We only threw to Clayton once or twice anyway. And it wasn't like he was dropping the ball. Joe just overthrew him.

The defence is playing as well as it needs to play to beat the Colts. The problem is that for some reason our offence is back to the Billick years. What freaking difference has Cam made in this game? It's the same playcalls from the first Indy game, sprinkled with a few drops

I don't mean to say that I've given up on the Ravens, but...go Chargers. We don't stand a chance if we continue with this BS mentality

It's not Peyton that's beating us. It's our offense. Peyton had two good drives, one to end the half which we ran about 20 seconds off the clock after the two minute warning.

We need a receiver and some coaches with the testicles to let the offense try to win some games.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

The offense looked great on the first drive...then something happened and we went to crap.

We need that first drive offense back