Listening to Game on iPhone

Work is taking me away from the game today.

I won't be near a TV nor will I have internet access. Does anyone know a way to hear the game on an iPhone?

Re: Listening to Game on iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Work is taking me away from the game today.

I won't be near a TV nor will I have internet access. Does anyone know a way to hear the game on an iPhone?
    I was hiking in Montana a couple years back and had my wife put the house/landline next to the t.v. and I listened on my cell phone. Old school for sure. I would think there would be some kind of app that serve your purpose better than mine was served but if push comes to shove, one has to do what one has to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I was hiking in Montana a couple years back and had my wife put the house/landline next to the t.v. and I listened on my cell phone. Old school for sure. I would think there would be some kind of app that serve your purpose better than mine was served but if push comes to shove, one has to do what one has to do.
    I have iHeart radio on my phone as an app so now I just need to find a Clear Channel station that is broadcasting the game.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure there isn't. The NFL has an exclusive agreement with Sprint so even if you download one of the apps that allows you to listen to WBAL, the game will be blacked out. There are some apps out there that allow you to follow games play by play (I use Sportacular).

There is a great app that allows you to watch NFL Sunday Ticket games if you have the package on your TV. Unfortunately it only applies to regular season games.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

You have to pay to purchase either the radio feed or the TV feed.

So you can use your phone to connect to the NFL site: https://fieldpass.nfl.com/nflfp/secure/registerform

It is $14.99 for all of the playoff games, I don't know if you can purchase single games.

Try the UK forum, they have solutions for these problems.