A "Prayer" for the game

Just had this e-mailed to me, thought I'd share:

Our Flacco, who art in Indianapolis, hallowed be thy name. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Miami as it is in the Dome. Give us this Saturday, our weekly win. Give us touchdown passes, but do not let others pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the Super Bowl. For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFL and the glory of the purple and black, now and forever. AMEN!
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX

2. Re: A "Prayer" for the game

Quote Originally Posted by RvnFanInIndy View Post
    Just had this e-mailed to me, thought I'd share:

Our Flacco, who art in Indianapolis, hallowed be thy name. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Miami as it is in the Dome. Give us this Saturday, our weekly win. Give us touchdown passes, but do not let others pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the Super Bowl. For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFL and the glory of the purple and black, now and forever. AMEN!
    maybe a little....... sacreligious??? just sayin':o

Re: A "Prayer" for the game

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    maybe a little....... sacreligious??? just sayin':o
    My vote would be for super-sacrilegious. I thought my putting "" around the word prayer in the title could be my defense...not gonna work huh?? Ehh, so be it, have been told I walk a slippery slope anyways. :D
    Future MVP of Superbowl LXIX

More like Sacre-licious. That was so good it has to be fattening.

I'm printing it out and keeping it in my wallet.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

5. Re: A "Prayer" for the game

Quote Originally Posted by RvnFanInIndy View Post
    My vote would be for super-sacrilegious. I thought my putting "" around the word prayer in the title could be my defense...not gonna work huh?? Ehh, so be it, have been told I walk a slippery slope anyways. :D
    I don't disagree with the content, just the context it is in;) GO RAVENS!!:happyanim

just saw that on facebook and thought my friend made it up.

A win tomorrow would feel pretty divine to me.