Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: the dirty little secret about the Colts...

My deepest apologies to the moderators....

Hi Bob!!

So, of course, my first thought was FUCK YOU. Then, after re-reading all of the posts, I realize we're dealing with a child here and schools must be closed in hicktown (that is assuming you go to school). That's right. Be a good boy. Play on the computer quietly while Mommy sleeps. She gets tired after whoring around all night.

Now, in case you are an acutal adult, this is a forum to discuss football, more importantly Ravens football. You want real? We don't allow "real assholes" to come on here and talk drivel. We enjoy intelligent conversations and I'm afraid that leaves you out. Perhaps, you'd be more comfortable in the Smackatorium where we don't judge you on your low IQ, terrible grammar and obvious lack of intelligence.

OR, I've got an even better idea!! Assuming your disability check comes in (for that phantom injury that allows you to sit home all day), buy a game ticket instead of the usual bag of weed, come to the game and finish this conversation in person with some Ravens fans. Or do you just feel safer hiding behind your computer? Understood. It must suck that you have to resort to anonymously posting on a blog to feel like a man.

But...I digress. Run along now. You don't bother us with your idle threats and your lame attempts at insulting us. I, for one, could care less about the Dolts, real or otherwise.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzilla View Post
    HA!HA!HA! You Ravens Fans Are Pathetic, We Beat You All Every Time We Play You All, And You Think It Will Be Different This Time ? This Years Colt's Team Is Just As Good As The 2005 Team ! There's no pressure on the organization with the best record the last 10 years to do nothing, (Ownership, Management, QB, Coach, are solid, and on the same page) Colt's are a well oiled winning machine ! But keep talking today, your mouth's will be shut Saturday night, your team is garbage, and you were just lucky to be playing a team just as sad as you all are (New England !)Final score The "Real Colts" 24, Ravens 13 !

P.S., How do you like that for a "Dirty Little Secret" ?!

Dang public schools that bad in Indy?

Bob from Indy makes it pretty clear why a dickhead moron like Irsay chose a bumfuck place like Indy to a take the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzilla View Post
    HA!HA!HA! You Ravens Fans Are Pathetic, We Beat You All Every Time We Play You All, And You Think It Will Be Different This Time ? This Years Colt's Team Is Just As Good As The 2005 Team ! There's no pressure on the organization with the best record the last 10 years to do nothing, (Ownership, Management, QB, Coach, are solid, and on the same page) Colts are a well oiled winning machine ! But keep talking today, your mouth's will be shut Saturday night, your team is garbage, and you were just lucky to be playing a team just as sad as you all are (New England !)Final score The "Real Colts" 24, Ravens 13 !

P.S., How do you like that for a "Dirty Little Secret" ?!

yeah, they were all on the same page when your coach quit and gave up that perfect season.

Thumbs down Re: the dirty little secret about the Colts...

Don't feed the trolls, please! Dimwit Bob is about to take a hike.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).