Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: @ Carolina Panthers

We will be down there for the weekend. We're tailgating with the hubby's friends so Sunday is taken care of. But anybody heading downtown on Saturday night?
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

octscotts,
    Me and my sister-in-law are coming from Baltimore for the game and would love to meet up with other Ravens fans...I know WNST is bringing a busload and as of now their Purple Pep Rally Sat. night is at the Tilted Kilt. I read on another website Purple is heading to the Epicenter and on Bmore Around Town website they are bringing a busload in and heading to Epicenter Sat. night Were actually staying at the Omni...so if Raven fans are heading to Epicenter we would love to join the party..... Hopefully meeting spots will be posted

3. Re: @ Carolina Panthers

Ive got 4 guys heading down friday mid-morning, driving to Charlotte. Hope to be there by late afternoon and head out friday night. Not sure what we are doing saturday during the day yet, but Sat night hope to catch some of the parties around town from the "organized" Ravens trips like WNST/ravens trips/ BSSC etc...

Is the WNST party at the titled kilt for sure saturday night?

We got front row seats in sect 135. Staying a the Holday Inn in center city. Hope to catch all you Ravens Fans out fri and sat night!
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Ravensfan1996,
    As far as I know WNST party is at Tilted Kilt starting at 5pm on Saturaday. I got this info from Nestor via e-mail: we're throwing two parties:
    Saturday night at the Tilted Kilt very close to our hotel (we'll have a shuttle)...
    We're doing a Bojangles morning tailgate at 9 am on Sunday.

We'll arrive at the hotel around 3...party starts at 5 and we'll push the bus at 8:30 am.

Our tickets are Sec 140 Row 4
    Last edited by beach08; 10-23-2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: add

We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Center City also. Thinking about going to Epicenter Sat. night. Not sure about Fri yet since we are not getting in until after 8:00 PM.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I am going and looking for a single ticket. I am guessing the stadium will not be full due to their record. I am hoping to pick up a single for less than face, we shall see. I figure I can migrate to an area with some Ravens fans.

@Greg
    I just looked on NFl Ticket Exchange, there's plenty of uppers starting at $44.85 and lowers starting at $103.00

From other fourms and here , it's sounds as if several Raven Fans are heading to EPICENTER on Saturday night. Were staying at the Omni so I'm sure will be heading that way too.

8. Re: @ Carolina Panthers

We got front row 15yrd line seats in the lower deck for $126. Tickets should be easy to come by, and like someone said even online they are cheap.

I wish Nestor's party was more downtown then outside of town on saturday. But we are coming in friday afternoon so can ck it our fri night.

Anyone else going down friday? Looking for something to do Saturday during the day. I know they hae the NASCAR expereince but it aint cheap and the white water rafting center might be chilly! :)
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Anyone who reads this needs to rally the troops and get a ticket to charlotte tickets are cheap so lets make this the 9th ravens home game of the year and take over charlotte this weekend.

Here's some party info from WNST, you can bu the tickets from WNST website. I just bought 2 for both parties..... No more Tilted Kilt party....Whisky River-Sat and Bojangles- Sunday

Saturday Night Purple Pep Rally at Whisky River Charlotte

Saturday night Whisky River Purple Pep Rally from 5 til 9:

$12 per person in advance ($15 at the door)

Children are welcomed to attend this event but will need to exit venue at 9 p.m. sharp. Adults can stay until 2 a.m.

This includes all of the entertainment at Charlotte’s No. 1 nightspot and a light appetizer buffet of snacks including:

Buffet Items
    Chicken Sliders
    Pulled Pork Sliders
    Pasta Marinara
    House Salad
    Vegetable Crudite

We’ll have drink specials including $3.50 Miller Lite 12 oz bottles.

We’ll also have the world’s biggest 52 “dance-off” when we’ll invite as many people who want to participate in a dance contest emulating our favorite Hall of Fame linebacker for a great prize.

More information to come…

This is the HOTTEST bar in Charlotte!!!

Sunday Bojangles Purple Picnic Tailgate in Charlotte with WNST.net

Sunday we’ll have a Bojangles Picnic Tailgate w/cold Miller Lite (must be 21 to enjoy) and soft drinks from 10 til noon in our Cedar Street parking lot downtown:

Included:

Cajun chicken

Supreme Cajun boneless chicken finger food w/dipping sauce

Buttered Biscuits & Southern jelly

Cajun pinto beans

Cole slaw

Sweet Southern Iced Tea

Plenty of ice cold Miller Lite (for those over 21) and other soft drinks if you bring the kids

$20 per person ONLY in advance (no walk up!!)

or both for $30