Ravens Merchandise

Just wondered what shops you all use for getting Ravens gear delivered or do you tend to wait till you go over?

I have used Football Fanatics but with the duty having to be paid, it works out pricey. All the UK stores have very little Ravens stuff.

Re: Ravens Merchandise

Ebay - US is good for most stuff, and taxes can be avoided. ;) *
    I hold on to a US ebay account that I got in the early days of ebay - I'm not sure if UK people will still be able to open them.)

If you log-in via the US ebay you get access to all merchandise available. Not all will ship to the UK - but it costs nothing to ask. I've often had a good response from people who did not know there were Raven / NFL fans in the UK.

Be wary of Shirts - many fakes / poor / old names around.

Flags are brill = Ravens / Calvert / Maryland are quite cheap if you shop around.
    I've also bought watches, wallets and books.

*I you want I'll send you an email with some simple ideas
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    Ebay - US is good for most stuff, and taxes can be avoided. ;) *
    I hold on to a US ebay account that I got in the early days of ebay - I'm not sure if UK people will still be able to open them.)

If you log-in via the US ebay you get access to all merchandise available. Not all will ship to the UK - but it costs nothing to ask. I've often had a good response from people who did not know there were Raven / NFL fans in the UK.

Be wary of Shirts - many fakes / poor / old names around.

Flags are brill = Ravens / Calvert / Maryland are quite cheap if you shop around.
    I've also bought watches, wallets and books.

*I you want I'll send you an email with some simple ideas
    Thanks would be appreciated

If you pop over to NFLuk.com, there's a link to a british-based shop full of NFL gear - haven't checked it lately mind you, so not sure what they've got there!