Adam Schefter's report on Brady on Monday?

A client of mine I was talking to tonight told me - and he was adamant - that he heard on ESPN today that Adam S. said Brady would not be playing on Sunday? Now I know even if that was true, there is no way Belichick or anyone in the Patriots would release that information so I can't imagine this was said but this guy was adamant as I said.

Was anyone watching this on ESPN? I am curious as to what was said and whether Adam S. maybe said he thought there could be a possibility Brady wouldn't play.

Re: Adam Schefter's report on Brady on Monday?

If that was real and got leaked it would be front page news.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I don't buy it. He's either pulling your leg, or misunderstood what he may have seen on ESPN.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I don't buy it. He's either pulling your leg, or misunderstood what he may have seen on ESPN.
    I think he did misunderstand for sure....I am just seeing if anybody else heard the comments and could post what Adam's comments actually were.

Is the injury to Brady 3 cracked ribs and a broken index finger (on his throwing hand)?

If that is the case, the broken index finger may actually prevent him from playing. I'm sure the index finger would have to be taped to the middle finger making it extremely difficult to grip and throw the ball. It's also going to be extremely cold on Sunday which only compounds the situation.
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

From what I've read he cracked the ribs in the preseason and reaggravated them on week 11 so it's not a new injury. The finger was broken during practice early December. Unless something's changed, I expect to see him out there.

According to the following link, Brady's injuries has been going on for some time:

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...es?eref=fromSI
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    If that was real and got leaked it would be front page news.
    ^^^ This ^^^

There's no way we'd need some rumor confirmation or whatever. This would be big news and would be all over every sports website if it were the case.

Brady's been injured for several weeks now. Didn't any of you guys have him in your fantasy leagues? I almost didn't start him in my Superbowl because of his injuries. The ribs and finger issues are nothing new.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by psuasskicker View Post
    ^^^ This ^^^

There's no way we'd need some rumor confirmation or whatever. This would be big news and would be all over every sports website if it were the case.

Brady's been injured for several weeks now. Didn't any of you guys have him in your fantasy leagues? I almost didn't start him in my Superbowl because of his injuries. The ribs and finger issues are nothing new.

- C -
    Yep. Had him in my league and he cost me more than a couple of times during the season, which lead to my starting Eli Manning 60-70% of the time.