Re: For All The Bengal/Chad Johnson Lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Mwjergs View Post

End result 37-0 thumping by the Jets.
    0 catches for Mr. Johnson
    Injured in the third quarter
    "C'Mon Man!!!"

Blog Entries

"85" is funny and I like seeing what he does and quite honestly would LOVE to have him on the Ravens, as I'm sure ALL of you would too!!

I thought I heard on the telecast that Chad said he would change his name back to Johnson of Reavis shut him down. Well he had 0 catches and 4 dropped passes. Umm...I think that's what I called being owned.

I loved the NY papers and the one that siad the showdown was Reavis vs Butthead....lol.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

I hate the Bengals. I think their quarterback is a jerk. I would probably take their clown receiver. And I feel if we didn't beat ourselves three times this year we would be division champs. Oh well.

Did y'all watch the game last night. #20 I think Joseph had at least two passes he should/could have intercepted. The ball hit him in the hands. Sanchez is more of a punk than Palmer (stupid USC). I think the Bengals laid down while not pulling starters and Marvin Lewis served humble to pie his players while the JETS pumped up their "we play the best defense in the NFL" egos to the point where the JETS could try and look past the Bengals next week.

Again I hate the Bengals but lets see what happens next Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by ace2die View Post
    I hate the Bengals. I think their quarterback is a jerk. I would probably take their clown receiver. And I feel if we didn't beat ourselves three times this year we would be division champs. Oh well.

Did y'all watch the game last night. #20 I think Joseph had at least two passes he should/could have intercepted. The ball hit him in the hands. Sanchez is more of a punk than Palmer (stupid USC). I think the Bengals laid down while not pulling starters and Marvin Lewis served humble to pie his players while the JETS pumped up their "we play the best defense in the NFL" egos to the point where the JETS could try and look past the Bengals next week.

Again I hate the Bengals but lets see what happens next Saturday.
    No doubt The Bengals didn't show much last night but they still suck. They have played bad football all year and for the life of me I don't know why no one see's it. Their offense is bad and the Jets defense is too much for them, I don't think the Bnegals defense is enough to stop the Jets. I don't see another thumpin like last night but I think the Jets win easily and Mr. Overrated Ochostupido might catch one or two passes if he's lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    "85" is funny and I like seeing what he does and quite honestly would LOVE to have him on the Ravens, as I'm sure ALL -1 of you would too!!
    I fixed that for you. I don't want Chad as a Raven, never have, never will.

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    No doubt The Bengals didn't show much last night but they still suck. They have played bad football all year and for the life of me I don't know why no one see's it. Their offense is bad and the Jets defense is too much for them, I don't think the Bnegals defense is enough to stop the Jets. I don't see another thumpin like last night but I think the Jets win easily and Mr. Overrated Ochostupido might catch one or two passes if he's lucky.

Not to toot my own horn but;

HONK HONK, BEEP BEEP, HONK HONK, BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!

Man those Bungals are legit, I don't know what I was thinking.

Go ahead and toot. But even you RG gotta admit they accomplished more this season than alot of teams.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Not to toot my own horn but;

HONK HONK, BEEP BEEP, HONK HONK, BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!

Man those Bungals are legit, I don't know what I was thinking.

Pretty disingenuous for a Ravens fan to talk smack about the Bungals this season.

They won the AFC North and beat us and the Steelers twice.

Nobody was saying they were the second coming of the end all, be all of football teams.

But they were legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Go ahead and toot. But even you RG gotta admit they accomplished more this season than alot of teams.
    They got luckier then a lot of teams. This is my whole point, They Suck, They Suck, and They Suck. They are not a good team, their whole season was luck. They got lucky that the Steelers had a bad season; they got lucky against a bad Ravens secondary. They barely beat every team they beat with I think the exception of the Bears.

The Bengals Suck, Chad Ochostupido SUCKS!! What more proof does anyone need??

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

Pretty disingenuous for a Ravens fan to talk smack about the Bungals this season.

They won the AFC North and beat us and the Steelers twice.

Nobody was saying they were the second coming of the end all, be all of football teams.

But they were legit.
    I don't know what games you was watching but the Bengals sucked all year and they are not a legit team.

They got luckier then a lot of teams. This is my whole point, They Suck, They Suck, and They Suck. They are not a good team, their whole season was luck. They got lucky that the Steelers had a bad season; they got lucky against a bad Ravens secondary. They barely beat every team they beat with I think the exception of the Bears.

The Bengals Suck, Chad Ochostupido SUCKS!! What more proof does anyone need??
    Sagacious, educated retort, filled with scintillating analysis. Overflowing with facts, you really proved your point and, indeed, your skill set to this entire board.

Well done, Sir. You are quite the wordsmith. I look forward to your continued and well-reasoned posts.

:grbac: