Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3637383940 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Steelers Round 2 - Now or Never!

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    Give this Harbaugh shit a rest - 11-5 and and AFC Champ appearance, 8-6/7 maybe a playoff slot. Would you rather Mangini? Raheem Morris? Jim Mora?
    Would I prefer not having a team beat themselves every single week? Yep. Harbaugh rode a great defense and running game into the play-offs last year. He has shown nothing on game day to make me think he is a NFL caliber coach.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Honestly, I think the illegal contact is a BS call. It was so conducive the dude was able to just take off and run. They're both fighting for position. Why does the offensive player get all the play?

I feel like I have been absolutely kicked in the nuts multiple times. And then someone drops a bowling ball on them.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And now an interception that was nullified by a flag.

And look who it is, Frank Walker.

This season is over folks. Please don't talk playoffs anymore. We don't deserve it.
    Well when we finish 9-7 and make it you can take your "don't deserve it" and shove it up your ass.

And make sure you don't watch the game either since we don't deserve it.

Who in their right mind could possibly think that was a legitimate flag against Walker?

5. Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Steelers Round 2 - Now or Never!

Well when we finish 9-7 and make it you can take your "don't deserve it" and shove it up your ass.

When? Are you f'king sleep walking?

If we didn't have guys that committed so many blatant penalties the officials may give them some slack on these ticky tack calls. harbaugh sucks.

7. Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Steelers Round 2 - Now or Never!

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Would I prefer not having a team beat themselves every single week? Yep. Harbaugh rode a great defense and running game into the play-offs last year. He has shown nothing on game day to make me think he is a NFL caliber coach.

Nothing? We went to the AFC championship game with a rookie QB, you think that has nothing to do with the HC? We're still alive, win next week and we're in I think so please give this fire Harbaugh shit a rest,

Blog Entries

I don't see what Harbs can do to make Suggs not make a retarded, unnecessary block. Or what he can do to stop Washington from holding a DB for no good reason. Or what he can do to make Mason catch an easy ball.

All he can do is work with the players he has, and he needs to play his best team. They are responsible for what they do on the field.

He was more than five yards down field. He hit the receiver. It maybe a stupid rule but it is a rule.

Walker is a joke. This team is a joke.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post

Who in their right mind could possibly think that was a legitimate flag against Walker?
    Stay classy RD. I'll take the mature route this time.

I'm glad you could watch this game and feel like we're a playoff contender.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And now an interception that was nullified by a flag.

And look who it is, Frank Walker.

This season is over folks. Please don't talk playoffs anymore. We don't deserve it.
    And who does, exactly? We're the only team in the AFC that plays the big boys tough. The Jets? Please. The Dolphins? Please. The Texans, who crumble every time they play anyone? Please. The Steelers, who have lost to some of the worst teams in football? Please. Denver, who can't pass beyond 15 yards? Please.

None of this "deserve it" shit. We're terribly coached, terribly undisciplined, have horrible game day decisions made, but please, prove to me any of these AFC playoff contenders are any better.

So can anyone give an updated playoff scenario? What do we need to happen next week to make it in?