Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In-depth free agent previews start Thurs. on WNST Morning Show

Just a heads up for all of you out there who are like me (and TL, I assume) and already thinking about March 2nd and the initial crop of free agents who are going to be available in the NFL.

Starting tomorrow and running through next week on WNST's Morning Show, we are going to highlight about 25 free agents by speaking with various media members who have covered those players over the last few years.

Thursday, for example, we'll be talking with someone from Philadelphia (Donte Stallworth), Pittsburgh (Max Starks), Cincinnati (Eric Steinbach) and Indianapolis (Dominic Rhodes, Dwight Freeney).

We'll have more guests on Friday and throughout next week.

We're going to do our best to preview/highlight all the big names (and some not so big name) who might be of interest to the Ravens when free agency commences in a few weeks.

Thought you all might be interested...after all, training camp is only 5 1/2 months away!

Stay warm,

DF

Re: In-depth free agent previews start Thurs. on WNST Morning Show

Thanks Drew . . . now that "that game I couldn't watch" is over and all the hoopla is gone, I'll get back to listening on the drive into work.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Sounds pretty cool, Drew. Thanks for the heads-up. (But I would be shocked if the Colts let Dwight Freeney get away).

Quote Originally Posted by df1570 View Post
    Just a heads up for all of you out there who are like me (and TL, I assume) and already thinking about March 2nd and the initial crop of free agents who are going to be available in the NFL.

Starting tomorrow and running through next week on WNST's Morning Show, we are going to highlight about 25 free agents by speaking with various media members who have covered those players over the last few years.

Thursday, for example, we'll be talking with someone from Philadelphia (Donte Stallworth), Pittsburgh (Max Starks), Cincinnati (Eric Steinbach) and Indianapolis (Dominic Rhodes, Dwight Freeney).

We'll have more guests on Friday and throughout next week.

We're going to do our best to preview/highlight all the big names (and some not so big name) who might be of interest to the Ravens when free agency commences in a few weeks.

Thought you all might be interested...after all, training camp is only 5 1/2 months away!

Stay warm,

DF
    Don't forget to ask about Cato June. MBOD says the Ravens will make a big play for him if they lose AD. He's younger but could cost almost as much.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

Quote Originally Posted by F Angelos View Post
    Don't forget to ask about Cato June. MBOD says the Ravens will make a big play for him if they lose AD. He's younger but could cost almost as much.

Where did you read that? Reports I have read is that save for re-signing our own guys, we will not be active in FA this March. We could make small signings in June after the draft, but don't expect any annoucements from us unless it involves re-signing one of our guys.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    Where did you read that? Reports I have read is that save for re-signing our own guys, we will not be active in FA this March. We could make small signings in June after the draft, but don't expect any annoucements from us unless it involves re-signing one of our guys.
    Go to the Sun and read MBOD's blog titled Cato June.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

I know the perfect guy to replace A.D..............................T sizzle then to replace sizzle we could get freeny

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens0587 View Post
    I know the perfect guy to replace A.D..............................T sizzle then to replace sizzle we could get freeny

Have you been doing what Anna Nicole did?
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

2 words samari rolle