1. If you have moved from Maryland and want to know:

a) Why you moved and where you have moved to-- I currently live in Hanover, Pa (since 1998). The government gave me the opportunity to move (voluntarily)--Left beautiful downtown Fullerton for the UK in 1980, came back in 1987 (found out that the Overlea/Fullerton/Rosedale area changed for the worse), stuck it out for 6 years before fleeing back to the UK in 1993, off to Germany in 1995, landed in Hanover because of the schools and oldest daughter's acceptance to PSU. (in-state rates much cheaper). Will be relocating to San Antonio sometime in the fall..so there will be at least 2 Ravens fans in S.A. (at that point where I don't like winter)....

b) How you are accepted in your adopted community as a Ravens fan-- lots of Ravens fans in Hanover (as well as squeeler, iggles and very confused deadskin fans). Over the years the number of ravens fans has increased, lots of ravens flags around. Expect that the good folks in Texas might take a while to warm up to a Ravens fan....

c) Where you go to watch Ravens games...section 502 for home games, the basement for away games-- 60" DLP HDTV and all the free snacks I can make. I think a good deal of Ravens fans can be found at the Bateman's that be open for about a year....will have the NFL ticket when I move and will be back for 2-3 games a season...