Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A New Low For Browns Fans

Im speachless on this one folks.....

http://www.ridertown.com/news/MDW/MDW.html

Re: A New Low For Browns Fans

They're losers. What can I say?

We have a Lombardi, Modell has a ring.

They can cry about it all they want. Fact still remains that they suck, always have and always will.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Someone should make a death watch website for the losers that repeatedly voted against a new stadium, when Art made it clear that he would leave, without a new deal.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Hey Cleveland dickheads.................

What are they whining about? They have a team and their colors back. They have their "Browns."
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

They have a team and their colors back. They have their "Browns."
    Correct. But had Art not moved the team Clevelad would have a ring and Steve McNair at QB. You could argue that we would have gotten the expansion in 1999 and been the cursed ones. Its like ripping off someone's arm and them beating them to death with it.

If we werent in their division I doubt the hate would be so intense or even there at all.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst
    Correct. But had Art not moved the team Clevelad would have a ring and Steve McNair at QB. You could argue that we would have gotten the expansion in 1999 and been the cursed ones. Its like ripping off someone's arm and them beating them to death with it.

If we werent in their division I doubt the hate would be so intense or even there at all.

I understand your point, but look at this point.

WE could have had Peyton Manning, Marvin Harrison, and that powerful offense. While we would not have a ring, we would have had 14 weeks of undefeated football last year, one of the NFL's elite teams, and a legendary QB in the making. Peyton would be king here.

Bottomline, Cleveland needs to get over it. They have their team and we have ours. They had a team taken from them and so did we. At least they did not have to wait 12 years to get a team back and they got their colors back. Cleveland needs to put a cork in that whine bottle and get over it.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

No I totally understand Rulz.

It is rediculous but try tellin that to the Clowns.
    -Mark Clayton

Camdenyard has it exactly right! But, I would like to add this...

The Clevelanders knew what they were doing (?) when they decided to build the RnR Hall of Fame and a new place for the Cavs, and thought Modell could get by with that dump on Lake Erie. Yeah, maybe he blew a bunch of money on players, but he was doing that to help the team and bring a winner to Cleveland. That didn't pan out and since the NFL wouldn't give us an expansion team, Art needed the $$ and brought his team to Baltimore.

While a good number of us Baltimore fans (IMHO) didn't like us getting a team that the fans (but not its city), we embraced our new NFL team. Thankfully, Modell built a front office staff that drafted and traded for players that eventually brought the Lombardi Trophy to the Ravens and Baltimore.

Cleveland has what they wanted, their colors, team history and team name and NO Modell. They were quite insistent about it too, and got exactly what they wanted. So they should STFU!

just my opinion....
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

:insane: F'en Losers! Will Brown fans ever stop their crying?
    Last edited by 52RAYVENS; 09-04-2006 at 03:32 PM.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

Tags tells us to build a museum, because we're not getting a team.

Cleveland actually does build a museum, and loses theirs.

I'm not sure if it quite qualifies for irony, but it does seem curious.

Had never really thought about this before.

BS