Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tonight's game

Re: Tonight's game

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89
    Next time Saban wants to challenge..he needs a bullhorn so he can yellout to all the refs...I AM CHALLENGING THE PLAY,TO ANY OF YOU FUCKERS IN THE CLOWN SUITS THAT CARES, I AM THROWING THE RED FLAG OUT BEFORE THE NEXT PLAY IS DONE!!!

Not that I believe that the td would have been overturned...but just the same...he did get it out before the kick.
    That was the lamest, limp wristed attempt at getting an official's attention I have ever seen.

Initially I was pissed they didn't see it, but having thrown it about 2 seconds before the kick about 20 yds behind the official, he couldn't have expected anyone to notice. If Billick had performed such a shitty flag-throwing execution, people here would be calling for his head by now.

That was the lamest, limp wristed attempt at getting an official's attention I have ever seen.

That's what I meant by him getting a bullhorn. I would have ran out on the field,
    yelling my fool head off and got right directly in front of that official and held the flag up at eye level..and dropped it at his feet, while yelling I CHALLENGE THE PLAY!!!
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

'
    The officials are still biased for the Squeelers.
    \r\nI need someone to explain to me how one instance when Pitt had to punt there was a holding call on Miami when the KR called fair catch. How is that possible?'

Even if the returner called for the fair catch, if a Miami return team player held for example the gunner on the outside, it's still holding irrespective of the return or lack there of.