Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Bears

And then we give up the punt return for a TD. Offense needs to come out and get momentum back on our side.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    lol bears
    It was funny that Billick called it before the play happened. It was straight out of his playbook.

Blog Entries

commentators sound very Pro-Bears...saying this "brings them one score away from tying it" and "This could give them the emotional lift to come back...Harbaugh still needs to challenge his players to come back from this"

It was one friggin TD! We scored two on back to back offensive drives. BS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    commentators sound very Pro-Bears...saying this "brings them one score away from tying it" and "This could give them the emotional lift to come back...Harbaugh still needs to challenge his players to come back from this"

It was one friggin TD! We scored two on back to back offensive drives. BS.
    In all fairness, our defense let them into the RZ twice just running the ball on us. If Cutler wasn't such a bonehead this could be very different.

The announcers don't sound pro-Bears at all. The sound like their trying to talk about the game and that punt return does pull the Bears to within one TD of tying the score.

Every ime the announcers talk about the other team does not mean that they are anti-Ravens.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Imm not mad at the playcalling there but you have to execute... We didn't even block anybody and then a shitty punt and even shittier tackling.

I'm pretty shocked at how bad we have got against the run...this is the second week in a row where we struggled against the run against bad team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I'm pretty shocked at how bad we have got against the run...this is the second week in a row where we struggled against the run against bad team
    True. Just means that this game is going to be more competitive than we though after the first two drives.

Blog Entries

another bad snap, another FG miss...

think Katula is gone after this year.

I dont get the game where I am,but watching play by play on nfl.com. Did I just see that we declined a roughing the kicker call, that would have put us in field goal range?

Blog Entries

Started fast on offense with clinical precision.
    Started slow on defense with 2 big plays stopping the Bears.

Now the whole team looks kind of lethargic.

Quote Originally Posted by USVIRavensfan View Post
    I dont get the game where I am,but watching play by play on nfl.com. Did I just see that we declined a roughing the kicker call, that would have put us in field goal range?
    No... we declined a running into the punter call that would have done basically nothing for us.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

I'm not quite sure how I am feeling about this game right now. We started great, and then it looks like we started to fall asleep.

Does Cam have no confidence in Flacco on the goalline? 3 runs doesn't get it done.

Hopefully some good second half adjustments and we'll steamroll.

Denver may lose against the Raiders, and that would put us in the 5 seed.