Bears game - anyone on-line?

Just want to check nice and early on whom is going to be on-line for this game?

I'll be doing my usual tricks of emailing anyone who wishes to converse whilst trying to find a free TV feed. :D

Bears is now an important game as opposed to a practice match for next season. :girlfight
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"

Re: Bears game - anyone on-line?

I'll be on for sure! Lets get some picks in this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    I'll be on for sure! Lets get some picks in this one!!!
    Well seeing as how Cutler leads the league in INTs and Ed Reed's probable return to action AT HOME in what should be poor throwing conditions, both in terms of visibility and temperature, I'd say 2-4 catches by the Ravens Defense shouldn't be out of the question Sunday.

But that's just me looking at the Guinness glass as half full...

I'll be online for sure.

Depends, so long as my road isn't an ice rink tomorrow when I finally finish work for the week I'll be heading home to see the whole family as my sister isn't about at Christmas. But, if my road is an ice rink I'm stuck in Norwich so I'll probably be on.

With the time change I won't be online now. Start work at 10pm so need to leave the flat at 9.20pm. Bloody fuming with the game change but I guess I'll watch it Monday afternoon when I get up...

Word is Da Bears did not make it in due to the blizzard we are currently having. This could wind up being a Monday night game but that is just speculation on my part at this point. They are saying we could get over 200 cms. I guess we will just have to stand the entire game........

Blog Entries

Bears are here. WBAL channel 11 reporting they are still trying to get the stadium cleared. They are reporting the game is on.

Well that certainly turned into a nice relaxing day at the stadium after all the question marks and turmoil.
    It is still sad to say goodbye to all the folks sitting around you at the stadium since you won't see many of them until August of next year. Unless of course the Bengals blow up which they have done many times in the past.

GB: