Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Whines Hard did it again!

After the loss to the Clowns, not only did he cry while walking off the field last night, but during the game and just like last week's game against the Raiders, he grabbed the facemask of the defender and yanked his head down and acted like he was held on the play! Last week they got a touchdown on his blatant fasemask and this week the defender got a holding call! But with sweet redemption, in both games the Sqeelers lost!:D

Did anyone else see these facemasks or am I the only one? And why don't the refs watch Hiney Warts a little more closely?

Re: Whines Hard did it again!

Shh...don't try to combat the legend of Hines Ward...many Ravens fans buy into it as well!

Seriously, crying after a game like this? I know its gotta be devastating to lose to a horrible team like the Browns but still...crying?!

Maybe he's still upset for Jerome Bettis.

4. Re: Whines Hard did it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post

Maybe he's still upset for Jerome Bettis.
    :grbac:THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post

Shh...don't try to combat the legend of Hines Ward...many Ravens fans buy into it as well!
    How DARE you criticize Hinesy!!

Why, Hinesy is absolutely the bestest WR ever!! Who wouldn't want a jerk who thinks more of himself than his QB's health? What an outstanding team player!!
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Was he really crying?!?!? If so, I didn't see it.

I hate him more then anyone could imagine. To see him weep like a little bitch would more then make me happy.

7. Re: Whines Hard did it again!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Was he really crying?!?!? If so, I didn't see it.

I hate him more then anyone could imagine. To see him weep like a little bitch would more then make me happy.

They didn't show him crying, but the NFL Network reported it and I believe I heard them talking about it on ESPN this morning....

8. Re: Whines Hard did it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    during the game and just like last week's game against the Raiders, he grabbed the facemask of the defender and yanked his head down and acted like he was held on the play! Last week they got a touchdown on his blatant fasemask and this week the defender got a holding call! But with sweet redemption, in both games the Sqeelers lost!:D

Did anyone else see these facemasks or am I the only one? And why don't the refs watch Hiney Warts a little more closely?

Do you think that this is just one of the reasons he was voted as the dirtiest player in the NFL by his peers?

Sitting here at the office and just happened to catch a couple minutes of Anita/Scott. Yeah, I know.

Anyway, Anita comes on and in Anita fashion starts with "Well guys, I spent all morning on the phone with my sources up in Pennsyltucky and word out on the streets is that there are huge problems in the locker room...all of which center around Hines"

Anita always seems to have source and I have seen very little of her sources actually produce anything. BUT that being said, I would love to believe this one. Hines evidently demanded to play last night...hurt...in order to show up Ben.

Again there could be nothing more my emotionally immature NFL brain could want then to see this to be soooo true. I want this :girlfight in that locker room.

So then...in a hypothetical line of questioning. Hines Wards is released after 2009. Ravens pick him up?

10. Re: Whines Hard did it again!

I think he cried when they won the SB. That's cool with me. Dilfer let loose some tears in the Black Hole.

So then...in a hypothetical line of questioning. Hines Wards is released after 2009. Ravens pick him up?[/QUOTE]

Awww! Shut yer mouth!!!!......Please.

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoriteboxer View Post
    I think he cried when they won the SB. That's cool with me. Dilfer let loose some tears in the Black Hole.
    He cried when the Pats beat them in the AFCC in '04.