Last night was... Bad... then good.. and then really really bad...

It began as if we were gonna start fast.. The the Ray Rice fumble really hurt.

The we started off the 2nd half like a new team (I still think the Ravens had that fumble) Jarrett Johnson picked up the INT off of Driver and then the score.. Next thing you know it's 17-14 Rodgers is passing..

Then the PI against Mason (Charles Woodson is a great CB. Maybe after the NFL he'll try acting because that flop was Oscar-worthy) followed by the Unsportsmanlike-like, also by Mason the Ravens had to punt and gave up another touchdown...

Next was when the Ravens started sucking... D-Will got a great PI off of Traymon Williams #38 (Hell I though Frank Walker was a master of PI... This guy is the best at it.. ) So now we are at the 1 I'm thinking were about to punch it in... McGahee bounces outside instead of heading north and loses three on a great, but lucky trip by Charles Woodson.. Next play a horribly timed PA Rollout with Heap and McClain as the option.. McClain got bumped, smartly by a Packer.. Heap was covered.. Flacco did a great job eluding a sack.. Now hear I'm yelling at the T.V "THROW IT AWAY FLACCO!!!" Flacco winds up and throws across his body to D-Will.. #38 makes a good play and intercepts it... Game over.. a bit more happens after this, but none of it is important...

Gruden.. no The WHOLE MNF crew Loves Aaron Rodgers.. all night was filled with how much Gruden loves Rodgers smile and the way his eyes twinkle in the light... Steve Young thinks the Packers are the best team in the league.. Ugh...

To sum it all up.. This team doesn't need to make it to the playoffs.. at all.. I hope we win all 4 of our last games but miss the playoffs honestly. I just think it isn't deserved by this often heartless Offense.. the horrid secondary.. this 5 yard return or fair catch punt team.. This off-season should be one of the most active ones in Ravens history.. we have too many needs and so many building blocks that moves have to be made to become an elite team...

But all in all... I still love and support The Baltimore Ravens.. I am not a bandwagon (Or are they called Steelers fans now?) fan, Through Wins or Loses.. 13-3 or 5-11 seasons.. Joe Flacco's or Kyle Bollers... I am A Ravens Fan for life... :word