Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Chris McAlister Cut??

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    I liked the guy the Saints signed to replace CMAC. McAuley 6'1" 203 CB...thats a good size...3rd rounder....why didnt we look at this guy???
    Because just perhaps size isn't everything you need to play in the NFL? McCauley had a promising first year and a bit with Minnesota but then promptly saw his play fall off a cliff.

As for CMac, what was missed with folks getting their panties in a bunch over his tackle on Sellers in OT (admittedly a good tackle in the flat) was his missed tackle and his penalty on the Redskins' drive that would've won the game in regulation if Shaun Suisham could kick a 23 yard FG. But then a missed tackle on a WR on a quick throw to the flat and then a 15 yard facemask to get the oppo into game winning FG range isn't evidence that'll help their argument that CMac should still be on this team.

McAlister was cut? But, wait, I thought we were idiots for not picking him up/resigning him and he was SUCH an asset to almost any team! Oh my God I hope we pick him up ASAP.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    BEWARE, Dade....Don't post anything positive about the Ravens today
    Oh do give it a rest. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean you should take potshots at them at every possible opportunity (even to the extent of shoehorning them in where they aren't relevant as is the case here).

I'm going to go post in your other thread exactly what I think about this place.
    Last edited by Lee Van Cleef; 12-09-2009 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BArellano View Post
    I'll take C-Mac over Walker all day every day.

I'd consider taking a traffic cone over Frank Walker.

5. Re: Chris McAlister Cut??

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    I'd consider taking a traffic cone over Frank Walker.
    ROTFLMBO

6. Re: Chris McAlister Cut??

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Oh do give it a rest. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean you should take potshots at them at every possible opportunity (even to the extent of shoehorning them in where they aren't relevant as is the case here).

I'm going to go post in your other thread exactly what I think about this place.
    That was posted yesterday...I am giving it a rest, Lee.