Thread: I can't believe

I can't believe

Obama just said "Right is Might". Doesn't he know that it has always been "Might is Right"?

I hate these elitist Columbia/Harvard educated intellects that are always taking liberties with time-worn statements and turning them into their own damn agendas.

Who the fuck cares about what is "right"? Since when the fuck did "Right" have anything to do with anything? While that damn liberal is trying to figure out what is "right", we could have Cheney flexing our "might".

...as if dithering his way to being "right" will make him proud.

:grbac:

Blog Entries

Re: I can't believe

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I hate these elitist Columbia/Harvard educated intellects

Really? Prove it! Prove he graduated.....hell, Bush, Kerry, and Gore were all 'C' students yet I (nor anyone) knows whether he went to Harvard/Columbia or even graduated...

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Really? Prove it! Prove he graduated.....hell, Bush, Kerry, and Gore were all 'C' students yet I (nor anyone) knows whether he went to Harvard/Columbia or even graduated...
    I hear you. There is no way he could have graduated from those schools in the U.S. when he was living in a islamic madrasah in kenya plotting his takeover of the united states.

Glenn Beck was even saying today that there is strong evidence that Obama is actually a hologram....as in Holograma...Obama - Holograma see what I mean? Glenn Beck is figuring the whole thing out for us.

Screw the replica birth certificate stuff...has anyone actually touched Obama??? To see that he is real? I don' think so...at least not that I know for sure.

Seriously? The level of delusion required to even say this is... I don't even know the word for it.

Fine... here's an article published in January of '05 talking about Columbia alum Barack Obama. http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct_...an05/cover.php

Upon graduating from Columbia, Obama attempted a career as a community organizer.
    Or are you going to claim there was a conspiracy in place at Columbia in 2005 to lie to the American public about a junior Congressman from Illinois?

Ok fine... let's say there was...here's an article form the New York times from 1990(!) announcing the election of 28 year old Columbia graduate Barack Obama as the first African American editor of the Harvard Law Review.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us...aw-review.html

Does that count as proof to you, or is it evidence of the liberal media's agenda to lie about a 28 year old half Muslim radical communist Law student from Kenya so that 18 years later he'll be elected president?
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    Seriously? The level of delusion required to even say this is... I don't even know the word for it.

Fine... here's an article published in January of '05 talking about Columbia alum Barack Obama. http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct_...an05/cover.php

Or are you going to claim there was a conspiracy in place at Columbia in 2005 to lie to the American public about a junior Congressman from Illinois?

Ok fine... let's say there was...here's an article form the New York times from 1990(!) announcing the election of 28 year old Columbia graduate Barack Obama as the first African American editor of the Harvard Law Review.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us...aw-review.html

Does that count as proof to you, or is it evidence of the liberal media's agenda to lie about a 28 year old half white, Muslim radical communist Law student from Kenya so that 18 years later he'll be elected president?
    Actually, I was wrong when I stated "whether he went to Harvard/Columbia". I know he's actually gone to them, but I do have a problem with his insistence on not releasing his grades. Really, looking at it both ways makes you wonder whether he really graduated or whether he didn't do as well as everyone would have hoped. But I guess I should just drink the Kool-Aid and just believe that he's done all those wonderful things he's said he's done...
    Last edited by 4G63; 12-03-2009 at 10:51 AM.

Actually, I was wrong when I stated "whether he went to Harvard/Columbia". I know he's actually gone to them, but I do have a problem with his insistence on not releasing his grades. Really, looking at it both ways makes you wonder whether he really graduated or whether he didn't do as well as everyone would have hoped. But I guess I should just drink the Kool-Aid and just believe that he's done all those wonderful things he's said he's done...
    You realize that the New York times article refers to him as a Columbia graduate right? And I don't know what universe you came from but you don't get elected to the the editor's position at the Harvard Law Review because you're a dummy. Seriously man, have an opinion about his policies but when you start talking about this level of paranoia you enter what Galen has rightly called "the tinfoil hat territory."
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    You realize that the New York times article refers to him as a Columbia graduate right? And I don't know what universe you came from but you don't get elected to the the editor's position at the Harvard Law Review because you're a dummy. Seriously man, have an opinion about his policies but when you start talking about this level of paranoia you enter what Galen has rightly called "the tinfoil hat territory."