Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raven's Gear

Raven's Gear

Hey guys,

Just wondering what website if any do you use to buy Raven's gear online?

I had been ordering it and sending to pals of mine in Maryland, and then they would send on to me. I would like to take out the poor unfortunate middle man and just order direct...

any thoughts? :ire:

Re: Raven's Gear

E-Bay is my choice - provided you get through the crap ones.

I have a US ebay membership - lets me see more items for sale, all you have to do is ask nicely if they would consider shipping to the UK ( Eire in your case ) thay often will say yes - particularly is they are Ravens fans! This lets you buy better items.

Once bought - go for cheap shipping!

I agree - E-bay is the way to go. Bear in mind about 90% of 'authentic' jerseys are not, but most of them are so good it's tough to tell the difference. This year I got an authentic Ed Reed (not authentic, but nice) and an authentic McNair (is authentic). They were around $50 each, with shipping.

I use these wonderful local people. I have always had great service from them: http://www.baltimoresportsstore.com/...03031814445918
    Oderint dum metuant

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I bought £160's worth of gear through Nasn.shop.

I ended up dealing with the guy in the states.I have lost his email.
    But he did a great job getting all that he could.And he would either phone me
    up from the States or email me regularly with updates with the order.

It took awhile in coming,but it was well worth it.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Thanks Birdfan my wife just saw

on that site,and wants me to bring one home for her.:grbac:

Haven't bought any Ravens gear for a long old while now having spent far too much in my first year at Uni, ebay is certainly the place to get it from though if you're overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers
    Haven't bought any Ravens gear for a long old while now having spent far too much in my first year at Uni, ebay is certainly the place to get it from though if you're overseas.
    Thanks for feedback guys...I still wear the cap that Mista T brought me when he came to Dublin last January! Its a classic....

Isn't it great wearing merchandise that means something...I see so many people walkng around with NY caps and Dolphins caps, i promise you they don't have a clue weather or not its baseball, football or basketball!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven
    Thanks for feedback guys...I still wear the cap that Mista T brought me when he came to Dublin last January! Its a classic....

Isn't it great wearing merchandise that means something...I see so many people walkng around with NY caps and Dolphins caps, i promise you they don't have a clue weather or not its baseball, football or basketball!!!

That has happened to me.I have asked someone in a Ram's jersey how's the greatest show on turf doing?And they look at me as if I fell off the moon.
    I now let people wearing NFL gear make the first vocal comment.

Before we got married,my wife actually got my attention by wearing an Emmitt Smith shirt.I thought wow a woman into American football.I was taken
    hook line and sinker.The greatest mistake I ever made.:p

This is the link from PF24X7 Gear page. I have not tried them yet, but they have a great selection for all sports.

http://www.ravens24x7.com/gear_store.php
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

It links to football fanatics which is a good site but unless you're getting in a lot merchandise, the shipping and handling will often match the price of the items you're purchasing.

I just let my sister know what I want and she gets it and ships it to me. I then pay her by paypal in $$$$ and it's easy.