Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Roethlesberger May Not Play Sunday

I don't believe this unless I see the Steelers sign another QB. I highly doubt they go into this game, at this point in the season with only one other QB if there is even a 50/50 chance Ben doesn't play. They had Ramsy and Bouman already in for tryouts so they could be signed in a moments notice. Seeing that hasn't happened, I think this is gamesmenship...a bit like Suggs last year in the AFCNCG.

Who knows if he is telling the truth about the migraines. This bullshit is just his style. Oh woe is me my ouchy hurts so bad I can't do it... the all the sudden he is on the field and everyone applauds his toughness. He's a good QB but this behavior from him is a joke. Maybe we're being harsh but if this is true for once it's a boy who cried wolf situation and he has himself to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    And believe it or not, I liked Dennis Dixon when he was coming out of Oregon. He scares the crap out of me with his mobility...
    Is this a serious post?

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    He'll play, but this may not end well.

This post (with picture) may be the funniest I've read on this site in a while!

What a load of crap!!

Sorry, but I find it hard to believe this dude went up and told Tomlin he's questioning whether or not he should play when he's practiced all week symtem free.
    It's almost like him saying he's scared to play against the Ravens because of the type of game it will be.
    We all know what it's going to be like, so I suppose he would have some level of concern, but I'd be shocked if he ain't out there and the league or doctors didn't force him to sit.

Quite frankly, I wish he would sit.
    Not because he kills us more often then not, but because if he comes out there in what I'll call frail condition, the officials will be watching closely for anything that could be perceived as possible late hits, blows to the head, whatever.
    He's a freakin' defensive end playing quarterback that's going to come out with a skirt on like Brady having this potential bad medical situation if he gets hit too hard or the wrong way.

If this is true (him being mentally unsure he's ready for battle), then the league should step in and force him to sit.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

This is the leagues biggest "Cry Wolf" drama queen's. He is a fat ass. He of the "i don't wear a motorcycle helmet" dumb ass. I want his stupid ass in the game, or else we will hear more excuses. The reason he is effective outside of the pocket, versus standing in the pocket is he can't read defenses. I hope he throws the ball 40 times

I want his pansy ass in the game. I don't want Squealer fans to come back and say "You only beat us because Dixon was the QB". Bullshit, I want their best on the field. We didn't make excuses last year when they played us without our 2 starting Corner Backs, not to mention all the other injuries.

8. Re: Roethlesberger May Not Play Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Quite frankly, I wish he would sit.
    Not because he kills us more often then not, but because if he comes out there in what I'll call frail condition, the officials will be watching closely for anything that could be perceived as possible late hits, blows to the head, whatever.
    He's a freakin' defensive end playing quarterback that's going to come out with a skirt on like Brady having this potential bad medical situation if he gets hit too hard or the wrong way.
    SPOT ON TOTALLY!! This could be a penalty ridden game for us:grbac: