1. Green Bay Parties...

So the GB game is just around the corner now, and im wondering if anyone knows of any planned get togethers for Sat or Sun nights?

Im thinking of going to the Stadium View sports bar sunday afternoon/evening to watch the late games. We are going ATVing sunday morning for a few hours.

Satuday we are up for anywhere as well, lets start planning, or if the raventrips or othe group is planning on taking a place over, let us know!

Monday we will be tailgating at the lot at Brett Favres steakhouse.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Re: Green Bay Parties...

Where can you go ATVing?

3. Re: Green Bay Parties...

Riverview ATV park (Kewaunee, wi) is 25mins east of green bay. You need to rent your own atv's though. We are going thru: http://www.rentals-wisconsin.com

They drop off the ATV's to any location you want, provide helmets and all you need.

Stadium View sounds good for the Sunday games. We were looking for a good sports bar to go on Sunday and that one looks pretty decent. Let's take the place over!

5. Re: Green Bay Parties...

12thman travel is having a party at Stadium View Bar on sunday night, they reserved a room there:

http://www.12fthman.com/assets/09PUR...Autosaved).pdf

Not sure if we can still get in or not but we will definitely be at that bar sunday.

My understanding is that the official "unofficial' Raven's meet spot for tailgate on Moday is 3pm at "The Bar" - 2001 Holmgren Way, followed by The Sideline Sports Bar & Grille 1049 Lombardi Access Rd. later on before the game.

That's word on the street.

7. Re: Green Bay Parties...

I think Saturday night we are going to hit the Tilted Kilt, Sunday we are going to go to the Stadium view and maybe check out "The Bar"...then Monday we will be partying with the locals the ulitimate packers tailgate at brett farves. Cant wait...leaving in the am..