Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Re: Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I've hear Younnis in the mornings with Ed Norris and it's such a better show.
    I agree. I think Younnis has a refreshing style (not eveyone agrees).

Zinno doesn't really bother me. He is a decent speaker and the abrasive stuff is good for conversation. I think he could do better than radio though. He is a decent looking guy, I'm surprised a TV job hasn't opened up for him.

Radio is usually reserved for neckbearded little trolls like that guy Mickey. Great conversationalist, but if you had to look at him for four hours you probably wouldn't have much of an appetite at lunch time.

OMG if anyone heard Zinno today it was hilarious. Haney made a "turnip truck" reference and Zinno just had no clue what he was talking about. He said "wait....what is a turnip truck?" What are you talking about? In thr background as Haney talked. Haney just kind of blew him off and kept talking about something else, but Zinno just wouldn't let it go. He was like really offended and tried to talk over Bob again saying "what are you talking about with this turnip truck???? I don't know what that is??" Haney FINALLY told him it was just a saying, and Zinno just still had no clue.

I thought it was funny that this guy with a masters degree had never heard of one of the more common expressions of all time. He was mad too that his didn't know what it was LOL....really mad. I think when I was 5 I knew what that meant.

iggyman555 Guest

this donkey is on again with vinny. he is such a cocky bastard and hates the ravens its so clear. if anyone wants to text the show the # is 843326

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    this donkey is on again with vinny. he is such a cocky bastard and hates the ravens its so clear. if anyone wants to text the show the # is 843326

How about you just stop listening if you don't like him?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

iggyman555 Guest

nope i like vinny