Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

Did anyone listen to Bruce Cuntinghams show yesterday? He spent at least 15minutes whining about TL's comments re: his pathetic show especially when he is on with Preston.
    Cunningham thinks he's buster bad ass. He just is what he is and that ain't what he is.

Is this the piece that Cunningham was whining about?

Sometimes the truth hurts, eh?

But I don't think this is from TL.

Like a giddy schoolgirl ~ I’m sure you’ve either experienced it directly or you’ve watched a similar scene unfold around you…young girl is smitten with a boy and she laughs at anything the boy does. He belches and she goes into uncontrollable laughter. Such is the life of an adolescent girl and such is the on-air behavior of Bruce Cunningham when he is joined by guest Mike Preston on Mondays and Fridays at 105.7 The Fan.

Any sarcastic and/or wise crack from Preston and the namesake of The Bruce Cunningham Show cackles hysterically to the point of being mute. Last week Preston described Antwan Barnes as a “good player, bad mind.” Cunningham roared with laughter and called Preston’s analysis of Barnes his “best ever.”

Wonder how Preston would describe Cunningham?

Mojo Man has a few ideas on that one…

fireanitamarks.com (and zinno too)

Yep thats the piece. He kept telling Preston "well I would laugh but you know people have a problem with that" etc. He basically was pinning it on TL - I guess cuz it s on this site...he said to the effect ....the comments were on a Ravens internet site/message board from a guy who I won't name but he has the last name of a famous NFL coach......"

Yep thats the piece. He kept telling Preston "well I would laugh but you know people have a problem with that" etc. He basically was pinning it on TL - I guess cuz it s on this site...he said to the effect ....the comments were on a Ravens internet site/message board from a guy who I won't name but he has the last name of a famous NFL coach......"
    No doubt it sounds like something TL would do because he does take his fair share of shots at "Burgundy." Some might even say he goes overboard but personally I think they are funny, probably because I think Cunningham is a poser and a snob.

I'd like to see some funny jabs directed at Zinno.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    You could write a book, or a collection of books, about the stupid shit Zinno has said. He is a complete tool who knows very little about sports.

That whole station is a wreck.

Cunningham is just a court jester. He's a character of himself.

Viviano is just a media person. His loyalty is with St. Louis

Bull Dog acts like he knows more about coaching then anyone I have heard on radio. He throws out football technical jargon just becuase he is an ASSISTANT HIGH SCHOOL COACH - come on now....

Zinno is typical Long Island

Marks is THE WORST PERIOD. Nothing more can be said about that train wreck. She needs to GO.

Tom Davis is such an Orioles apologist/windbag it is almost sad how he can't even remember that he probably once had his own opinion before Peter stole it from him.

The only one decent is Ed Norris, but who wants to listen to local political stuff that early.

Stick with the other two stations instead.

Tom Davis is such an Orioles apologist/windbag it is almost sad how he can't even remember that he probably once had his own opinion before Peter stole it from him.

Stick with the other two stations instead.
    Might only be one left soon from what I've been hearing...

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Then the IRS would have to go after the other 30 million people in this country who gamble on the internet.
    The other 30 million people aren't squawking about it to thousands of people a day on the radio. I don't have a problem with gambling, but some people do. I don't think it needs to be a major part of a sport's talk show. She isn't "Anita the Greek". Most people, even those that bet on sports, have no idea what "buy the hook" means, but she throws that term around all the time to make her sound like a serious sports gambler.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Simple solution, don't listen.
    Sometimes Jim Rome takes the day off, and I do like to hear Mike Preston on Mondays and Fridays. Otherwise, I try not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo Rizon View Post
    Might only be one left soon from what I've been hearing...
    Say it ain't so.

That would be really, really sad.

Damn it.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

My favorite (2) sport shows are Rob Long and Sports with Coleman. Agree with the rest of the above comments.

I agree. Zinno is a poor excuse for a talk show host unless you want someone who is abrasive and sometimes goes to absurd lengths to make a point.

I dunno. Maybe that kinda guy attracts listeners?

Preston is actually OK on the radio. At least he is entertaining. He sucks in print though.

I still say Bruce Laird and Tom Matte are the best. They should have their own show. Not saying it because they are ex-Colts: they really know what they are talking about and don't take themselves too seriously.

Thumbs up for Rob Long too.