Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

#1 I don't like his style, it seems like he tries so hard to take the opposite side of the fans in Baltimore. If the fans are hard on the coaches, he blames the players, and vice versa. This is not all that uncommon amongst sports hosts, but he is too predictable. One example is telling people that its fine for the Colts to take our records and for Unitas to be in the INDY colts HOF section.

#2 I don't like that it is a loudmouth Yankees fan saying these things. If it was from a red-blooded Baltimorean like Rob Long then I can put up with a LOT of shit.

Re: Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

Simple solution, don't listen.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Sometimes Jim Rome takes the day off, and I do like to hear Mike Preston on Mondays and Fridays. Otherwise, I try not to.

4. Re: Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

YUP:word

Zinno is an egotistical windbag who comes off as a friggin' know it all yet knows very little. He benefits from broadcasting with nitwits like Cunningham and Marks.

The slappy actually said that Chad Henne will be a much better pro than Joe Flacco.

One thing that kills me about him and Marks is that they openly talk about the sports wagers they make on the radio. Unless they are flying to Vegas every week then those bets are illegal. It would be interesting if someone from the IRS was listening and wanted to investigate the potential of unclaimed gambling income.

You could write a book, or a collection of books, about the stupid shit Zinno has said. He is a complete tool who knows very little about sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    One thing that kills me about him and Marks is that they openly talk about the sports wagers they make on the radio. Unless they are flying to Vegas every week then those bets are illegal. It would be interesting if someone from the IRS was listening and wanted to investigate the potential of unclaimed gambling income.
    Then the IRS would have to go after the other 30 million people in this country who gamble on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    word
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

lol...this is some serrrrrrious necro right here.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    If he created a new thread - someone would jump on him that there is already a thread about it.
    From 3 years ago? Please.