Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

#1 I don't like his style, it seems like he tries so hard to take the opposite side of the fans in Baltimore. If the fans are hard on the coaches, he blames the players, and vice versa. This is not all that uncommon amongst sports hosts, but he is too predictable. One example is telling people that its fine for the Colts to take our records and for Unitas to be in the INDY colts HOF section.

#2 I don't like that it is a loudmouth Yankees fan saying these things. If it was from a red-blooded Baltimorean like Rob Long then I can put up with a LOT of shit.

Re: Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

Simple solution, don't listen.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

3. Re: Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

YUP:word

Zinno is an egotistical windbag who comes off as a friggin' know it all yet knows very little. He benefits from broadcasting with nitwits like Cunningham and Marks.

The slappy actually said that Chad Henne will be a much better pro than Joe Flacco.

One thing that kills me about him and Marks is that they openly talk about the sports wagers they make on the radio. Unless they are flying to Vegas every week then those bets are illegal. It would be interesting if someone from the IRS was listening and wanted to investigate the potential of unclaimed gambling income.

You could write a book, or a collection of books, about the stupid shit Zinno has said. He is a complete tool who knows very little about sports.

My biggest problem with that show in the afternoons is all of the gambling innuendo. Calling professional handy capers talking about teasing bets and so on. We do not live in a state where it is legal and most internet sites have been shut down. Why can;t they stick to the sports themselves. I don't enjoy having half of my afternoon commute filed with that. It is like have cigarette commercials on TV.

9. Re: Anyone else sick of Mark Zinno?

I've commented on his lack of knowledge several times before. All that bravado and he has little substance.

I've stopped turning to 1570 even in passing while I drive in the car.

Sirius NFL Radio or

you can listen to Zinno try to make the case that the Yankees don't buy championships...

you can listen to Bull Dog talk about the rigors of being a football coach at a small private high school while laughing at 90% of the people who call in...

you can listen to Anita talk about her "sources" which never lead to a damn thing and girl fight with Garceau the whole time...

you can snooze to Bruce Cunningham...although being a fan of Preston, I do turn into him sometimes for Mikey

you can listen to Ed Norris try to act like he cares a damn about sports.

I happen to like Ken Wyman because he doesn't gloat about sources and drop names, doesn't think he is the god of Baltimore sports because he is a high school coach, isn't boring and doesn't talk about the f#&*ing Yankees like they are actually part of the sport world vs. the corporate world.

Did anyone listen to Bruce Cuntinghams show yesterday? He spent at least 15minutes whining about TL's comments re: his pathetic show especially when he is on with Preston. Then he openly challenged a person that emailed him to call in so they could get a piece of his mind. He can't take criticism yet peruses message boards and blogs re: his show and when they are not flattering comments he gets his panties all in a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    One thing that kills me about him and Marks is that they openly talk about the sports wagers they make on the radio. Unless they are flying to Vegas every week then those bets are illegal. It would be interesting if someone from the IRS was listening and wanted to investigate the potential of unclaimed gambling income.
    Then the IRS would have to go after the other 30 million people in this country who gamble on the internet.