1. Rottenburger has a concussion and Batch needs hand surgery

We control our own destiny for the rest of the season! We need to find a way to get it done!! Harbaugh, you need to take control of this team and turn this thing around!! We've been in every game this year, but find a way to lose to the above average teams! LET GO FOR A RIDE!!

Re: Rottenburger has a concussion and Batch needs hand surgery

I can't see Ben missing time. So I fully expect him to start next weekend against us....but if for some odd reason he does not start we have to look forward to Dennis Dixon. A mobile QB who was at one time in the Heisman talks.

3. Re: Rottenburger has a concussion and Batch needs hand surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenator View Post
    I can't see Ben missing time. So I fully expect him to start next weekend against us....but if for some odd reason he does not start we have to look forward to Dennis Dixon. A mobile QB who was at one time in the Heisman talks.
    I thought that the NFL monitors these head injuries, and if it is a bad concussion, they make the team sit the player...

It would be extremely disappointing to see Ben miss this game - I want the Ravens to punch this team in the mouth with their best team on the field, and no excuses afterwards. Big letdown if Ben does not play!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

There is no way Ben misses this game. Word is that he flew back with the team and felt ok , no nausea or anything.

As important a game as this is, I don't see them turning to a 3rd string QB. Rothlisberger will play. I'd guarantee it almost.

I think Big Jen plays. The guy went through a windshield without a helmet and didn't miss a beat. They should really make helmets out of whatever his skull is made from.

If Ben plays this game he's an idiot. Seriously, this is the sort of thing that could easily cut two or three years off his career...

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    I think Big Jen plays. The guy went through a windshield without a helmet and didn't miss a beat. They should really make helmets out of whatever his skull is made from.

Like most of youze, I want Benny Boy in there. Ravens will kick his arse. This all out of the frustration of losing so many games this year by little what if's.

This Ravens team has lots of talent (and needs some more at secondary) but it needs to be controlled. Don't give up on em..

Kick Pittzbergs arses:hammer: gentlemen!!!!!!!

Ben will play...Everything I have heard so far said he remembered everything thst happened, had no nausea or headaches and was preliminarily evaluating as ok.

Didn't we play the steelers a coupple yeards ago after Ben was coming off a concussion? I think he was really slow and had a horrible game.