Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Matt Stover wins the game for Indy!!

:grbac: I knew losing Stover would hurt us, especially in a close Steeler game...But I really didn't think he'd kick the winning field goal to hurt us real bad! I feel like we've been taken out back to the shed by #3 <---BAD RAVENS

Re: Matt Stover wins the game for Indy!!

:grbac:

I knew this thread was gonna appear at some point tonight.

3. Re: Matt Stover wins the game for Indy!!

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenGordon View Post
    :grbac:

I knew this thread was gonna appear at some point tonight.
    It's true :word I was praying for Stover to miss it, but he is AUTO-MATT-IC

I was thinking...Matt...listen...you're going to get cut soon...and resigned by us...miss the kick! lol....oh well.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

5. Re: Matt Stover wins the game for Indy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    I was thinking...Matt...listen...you're going to get cut soon...and resigned by us...miss the kick! lol....oh well.
    I was thinking on the same line:D

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    :grbac: I knew losing Stover would hurt us, especially in a close Steeler game...But I really didn't think he'd kick the winning field goal to hurt us real bad! I feel like we've been taken out back to the shed by #3 <---BAD RAVENS
    Oh Lord.... really? This needed it's own thread? You couldn't have added it to one of the many many pissy whinefests going on and on and on blaming everyone from Harbaugh to Reed to Flacco to the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Jesus... as the game ended I felt ok... We had taken the best team in football to the wire and I KNOW that they don't want to see us again. But I logged on to this site tonight and its like we just lost to the Chiefs or Raiders.

We all knew that we needed to go 2-2 against the Colts, Steelers, and Green Bay to make the playoffs. Next week we'll face a Steelers team that lost to the Chiefs, with a concussed Roethlisberger and no Polamalu. If we split with them and beat Green Bay all we have to do is take care of the inferior competition of Oakland, Detroit, and the Bears we're 10-6 and in like Flint. Heck the way we played today I feel like we may sweep Pitt.
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

7. Re: Matt Stover wins the game for Indy!!

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    Oh Lord.... really? This needed it's own thread? You couldn't have added it to one of the many many pissy whinefests going on and on and on blaming everyone from Harbaugh to Reed to Flacco to the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Jesus... as the game ended I felt ok... We had taken the best team in football to the wire and I KNOW that they don't want to see us again. But I logged on to this site tonight and its like we just lost to the Chiefs or Raiders.

We all knew that we needed to go 2-2 against the Colts, Steelers, and Green Bay to make the playoffs. Next week we'll face a Steelers team that lost to the Chiefs, with a concussed Roethlisberger and no Polamalu. If we split with them and beat Green Bay all we have to do is take care of the inferior competition of Oakland, Detroit, and the Bears we're 10-6 and in like Flint. Heck the way we played today I feel like we may sweep Pitt.
    Take a chill pill:chill dude! I still feel good that we still have a chance! Just stating the obvious, but some fans can't handle the obvious

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post

:word Great game to be at as a fan. For sure got my moneys worth. Yeah it would have been nice to get the win as we were on the cusp. None the less, it was a great afternoon at the Bank.

Stover made a 31 yard kick. I would be more upset over Ngata picking up another critical unneccesary stupidity 15 yarder than Stover kicking the winner.

We are setting up to be one of those teams that no one is going to want to meet in the playoffs.

Matt Stover did not win the game for Indy. Stop it now.

Ed Reed won the game for Indy.

Joe Flacco won the game for Indy.

Cam Cameron won the game for Indy.

John Harbaugh won the game for Indy.

Every receiver not named Derrick Mason.

Matt Stover's FG came well before we had our last chances to score.

Hell, Billy Cundiff was one of the BRIGHT spots of the game today.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    We are setting up to be one of those teams that no one is going to want to meet in the playoffs.
    Really? A team that couldn't score an offensive touchdown the entire game and lost? A team that couldn't put more than one touchdown against the Browns (the same team that got beat by the Lions BTW putting up more points than us)? A team now down a pass rusher and a cornerback, not to mention may as well be down 3 receivers since the only two guys catching passes are Mason and Rice?

I'd have to think the Chargers, Patriots, Bengals (who swept us BTW), and teams like that would LOVE to have us in the first round of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Really? A team that couldn't score an offensive touchdown the entire game and lost? A team that couldn't put more than one touchdown against the Browns (the same team that got beat by the Lions BTW putting up more points than us)? A team now down a pass rusher and a cornerback, not to mention may as well be down 3 receivers since the only two guys catching passes are Mason and Rice?

I'd have to think the Chargers, Patriots, Bengals (who swept us BTW), and teams like that would LOVE to have us in the first round of the playoffs.
    Really. In spite of all your complaints, we continue to be a play or two away from winning games against the best in the AFC. In the one and done nature of the playoffs, that is the kind of team you don't want to play. I was mor than impressed with the flow of this game today from a Ravens stand point.

I knew losing Stover would hurt us, especially in a close Steeler game...But I really didn't think he'd kick the winning field goal to hurt us real bad! I feel like we've been taken out back to the shed by #3 <---BAD RAVENS
    What a ridiculous statement. :grbac:

Why not re-title it, Cundiff loses it for Ravens?

Has about the same validity.