Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Iranian pres to come to NYC

Drudge is reporting that Ahmadinejad will be speaking at the UN and also wants to debate Bush on TV.

He is perfectly within his right to of course but I have to say the guy definitely has balls.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

Re: Iranian pres to come to NYC

F him....dont let that POS in this country. The one he loves to bash on a daily basis. Maybe he'll have an "accident" while here.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

This guy is a complete nutjob.

I recall on C-Span awhile back where he (the Iranian Pres.) opened himself up to the media. A reporter from the Washington Post asked him why the U.S. and the rest of the world should trust Iran's intentions in regards to nukes, etc. He ignored the question and completely turned it around on the U.S. He referenced Hiroshima and the United States' "unwillingness" to leave the middle-east; he essentially blamed the United States for the conflicts and suffering in Iraq. Hmm, who/what does that sound like?

Hmm, maybe *Mr. President* Amidaneh...ehhh whatever -- and I'm going to take a stab in the dark here -- we shouldn't trust you because you've openly stated that Israel should be exterminated. Maybe when you proclaim that the United States is the "Great Satan" and that you are openly supporting a terrorist group in Hezbollah, we shouldn't trust you. Maybe the fact that you support the ideals of fundamentalist Islamic facism, we shouldn't trust you.

This is why I wish Israel didn't cease-fire. Iran had asked for a cease-fire because they knew hezbollah was getting their clock-cleaned and they didn't have a prayer in hell. They indiscriminately lobbed over 4,000 rockets into Israel and hardly did any REAL damage. You could see that Iran/Hezbollah was backed up; Israel should have nailed the shit out of them unrelentlessly.

This guy is completely insane. W would be doing a disservice to himself by wasting his time debating this asshole because he (Amablahblah) would be lying through his teeth the entire time.

Ugh, don't let him in our country.

I would love to see a debate between this guy and W. It would show once and for all that they are both retarded.

I fail to see how an insane Islamic facist nutjob could make W look like an idiot. I think a debate between the two would do anything BUT portray Bush as being retarded.

Bush may not be the best speaker, he may not be the smartest or best president for that matter, but there is no comparison between the two.

If it's tough for people to draw a distinction between the two men, then there's a problem.

Another reason to boot the UN out of NYC. Move it to Brasilia! Actually, the League of Nations facilities in Geneva are still very fine buildings.

Imagine if this were 1940 and Hitler wanted to come to the US to address the UN ...... This Iranian nutcase well may become another Hitler.

As to the comments about debating Dubya: cheap shot that's totally off the mark. Much of the criticism of Dubya's speech comes from Yankee elitists who resent his folksy Texas charm. Listen to what the guy says. He is a true American patriot. (Even though I personally disagree with his MidEast meddling). An Iranian nutcase who wants to wipe out an entire country based on his radical misuse of religion can't be on the same planet with our President.

Blog Entries

Yeah T! I bet Ahmadinejad can't say nuclear either :)
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

there is also the fact that the Irani president has about no real power. He's elected sure, but he has to completely defer to the regilious leader (aka the real power) in the country.

So basically he does what he's told and is about as close to a glorified PR symbol as you can get.

As far as the rest, yes, about every liberal Irani citizen (hell, even the moderate ones now) is getting out of there is they can.

Also, something to know, almost all of Iran is Shite, Iraq is 1/2 shite and 1/2 sunni or close to it. Then the rest of the middle east is sunni. So then you've got religious sects fighting amongst themselves.

In fact in Iraq, that's what the majority of the violence, they're fighting amongst each other.

I wish I could find the information, but there was one of those broadcasts by Al-stupid...that said enemy #1 is the shite, #2 is america.

Anyhow, if they're killing each other over things that happened 2 generations or 300 years ago...it's not going to be stopped by some invading force that's going to sit there for 4-5 years.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Also, something to know, almost all of Iran is Shite, Iraq is 1/2 shite and 1/2 sunni or close to it.
    Actually, Iraq is 65% Shia, 35% Sunni; http://www.union.ic.ac.uk/osc/iraqi/?id=religion

yeah, 15%'s not really close. That's what I get for having my closest friend here be an Irani citizen ...doh

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T
    As to the comments about debating Dubya: cheap shot that's totally off the mark. Much of the criticism of Dubya's speech comes from Yankee elitists who resent his folksy Texas charm. Listen to what the guy says. He is a true American patriot.
    Hardly off the mark. W can barely string two complete sentences together without sounding like a Pittsburgh hilljack. Chalk it up to "folksy Texas charm" if you want to but I like for my representatives to be at least a little articulate.

I fail to see how an insane Islamic facist nutjob could make W look like an idiot. I think a debate between the two would do anything BUT portray Bush as being retarded.
    W needs no help from anyone to sound retarded. He does just fine all by himself.

I just think it would be funny to hear the two of them babbling back and forth incoherently.

12. Re: Iranian pres to come to NYC

Really. And just think if we had the even BIGGER retard, John Forbes Kerry, as Pres. and lined up in a debate with this nutjob. The 'tard could agree with the nutjob - before, of course, disagreeing with him!