Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Iranian pres to come to NYC

Quote Originally Posted by 12thRaven
    Really. And just think if we had the even BIGGER retard, John Forbes Kerry, as Pres. and lined up in a debate with this nutjob. The 'tard could agree with the nutjob - before, of course, disagreeing with him!
    Great image. I would love to see a bobblehead circle jerk with those three.

Too funny.

nah, I want Rush...I think he'd not know whether to offer the guy oxy-codone or start some mutual bashing of liberals. Well, it would be funny to laugh at.

I wouldn't write off Ahmadinejad in a debate. His ideas can be out there but he is a very good and articulate speaker. And to a lot of the Arab countries they do see the West's interferance in their region (personified by the US) as the cause of a lot of the violence, starting with the creation of Israel. We backed Saddam Hussein in 1 war and then fought him in 2 ultimately creating an anarchist country the second time (outside of the stable Kurd region). It is the mixed messages and forieng policy reversals that are a natural byproduct of our election based gov't, which causes such distrust from the mid east states.

While I disagree with Ahmadinejad, a large portion of the world agrees with him because of their culture and experiences. And allthough it may seem "crazy" to us, we can't just bomb them into agreement.

4. Re: Iranian pres to come to NYC

Nah. He is an articulate speaker, but only when no one is confronting him. Bush, and even the dim John Forbes Kerry, could easily pocket the little man in a debate because they are used to being confronted and responding articulately. Ahmadinejad would snap inside of 15 minutes of a real debate.

And exactly what "interference" have we run in the Middle East that has caused violence? As I said in another thread, when will Big Media and the world pick up some common sense and hold these people personally responsible and accountable for their own actions? They loot, rape, torture, and slaughter EACH OTHER, turn around and blame US for that violence, and Big Media (and a political party that shall remain nameless) eats it up. It baffles those of us with common sense and who value personal responsibility and being held accountable for one's own actions.

Also, something to know, almost all of Iran is Shite, Iraq is 1/2 shite
    In my opinion, both Iraq and Iran are 100% shite. But that's just me.

Sorry for lowering the tone of the debate. Carry on.