Blog Entries

Holder getting whooped by Graham?

Talk about getting pwned!!

Not one thing Graham said is wrong and Holder was caught with his pants down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7lm8Sfbo4

Nothing good will come from trying KSM in New York under federal laws, rather than having a military tribunal....

He also has a conflict of interest that been ignored by the SRM: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-70442797.html
    Last edited by 4G63; 11-20-2009 at 12:35 AM.

Re: Holder getting whooped by Graham?

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Talk about getting pwned!!

Not one thing Graham said is wrong and Holder was caught with his pants down!
    or you could look at the opinion of individuals who don't have partisan politics in mind...

Jim Comey, a deputy attorney general and U.S. attorney in Manhattan during the Bush administration,

Jack Goldsmith, an assistant attorney general during the Bush administration, teaches at Harvard Law School and is on the Hoover Institution's Task Force on National Security and Law.

In deciding to use federal court, the attorney general probably considered the record of the military commission system that was established in November 2001. This system secured three convictions in eight years. The only person who had a full commission trial, Osama bin Laden's driver, received five additional months in prison, resulting in a sentence that was shorter than he probably would have received from a federal judge.

and;

Many of Holder's critics appear to have forgotten that the Bush administration used civilian courts to put away dozens of terrorists, including "shoe bomber" Richard Reid; al-Qaeda agent Jose Padilla; "American Taliban" John Walker Lindh; the Lackawanna Six; and Zacarias Moussaoui, who was prosecuted for the same conspiracy for which Mohammed is likely to be charged. Many of these terrorists are locked in a supermax prison in Colorado, never to be seen again.

and;

Holder's critics do not help their case by understating the criminal justice system's capacities, overstating the military system's virtues and bumper-stickering a reasonable decision.

They don't come any more partisan than Lindsay Graham. Quoting Lindsay Graham is really not much more valid than quoting Apocalyptic Glenn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    They don't come any more partisan than Lindsay Graham. Quoting Lindsay Graham is really not much more valid than quoting Apocalyptic Glenn.
    Graham is a RINO and can go retire under a tree for all I care. As to your argument, what about his Miranda rights? Were they read to him when he was transfered to the US. What about Discovery? What kind of secrets are his lawyers going to be given (if any at all) and would the lack of evidence turned over lead to an acquittal? Having the trial in New York? Seriously, New York?

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Graham is a RINO and can go retire under a tree for all I care.
    sure...up until he goes all anti-Obama. Then you praise him for "whooping" Holder. I probably wouldn't quote people and become all ginned up over them if I didn't have any respect for them.

Why wouldn't you want to try the guy that masterminded the 9-11 attacks in the place where they occurred? I would try him at ground zero and hang his smelly ass from a piece of rebard that came from the one of the towers. Or better yet, tie him to post in the middle of ground zero and let every individual that lost someone from the attacks throw a rock at him. Yeah...I think New York is completely appropriate.

But like someone recently said, if Obama ate a BLT for lunch the connies would be trying to connect eating lettuce with Marxism....AND 26% of this country would carry signs of lettuce to the next tea bagging soire.
    Last edited by Galen Sevinne; 11-22-2009 at 12:15 AM.

Blog Entries

sure...up until he goes all anti-Obama. Then you praise him for "whooping" Holder. I probably wouldn't quote people and become all ginned up over them if I didn't have any respect for them.
    I don't like Graham to be honest and I haven't liked him but that still doesn't change my opinion of this video. Its the message, not the person.

Why wouldn't you want to try the guy that masterminded the 9-11 attacks in the place where they occurred? I would try him at ground zero and hang his smelly ass from a piece of rebard that came from the one of the towers. Or better yet, tie him to post in the middle of ground zero and let every individual that lost someone from the attacks throw a rock at him. Yeah...I think New York is completely appropriate.
    That sounds very conservative of you! Hell, you sound like one of 'dem Southern Neanderthals you make fun of all the time...

But like someone recently said, if Obama ate a BLT for lunch the connies would be trying to connect eating lettuce with Marxism....AND 26% of this country would carry signs of lettuce to the next tea bagging soire.
    You can't argue, so you resort to namecalling. Very childish btw. Your gay references, while funny for about 2 minutes, are old and worn out.....Maddow, Olbermann, and yourself need to come up with new stuff...

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

During those other trials for terrorists here, NECESSARY BECAUSE THE INCIDENTS HAPPENED ON US LAND OR ON ONE OF OUR AIR CARRIERS DESTINED FOR HERE, a lot of intelligence was leaked.

At no time previously have we tried enemy combatants siezed on foreign lands while in battle.

They had already admitted guilt in the tribunals and were asking to be executed. Instead of just going ahead with that we now have given them a platform to spread propaganda and recruit during trials that will last months, or years, and be broadcast all over the world.

This decision is completely stupid with no upside and only downside? What happens if they are not found guilty? If they receive a fair trial this is a possibility, right?

More dumb decisions from the empty suit crowd.