Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Horseshoes coming to town

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    I wasn't out of grade school when The Horse went across the goal line back in '58. So my memory is not crystal clear, but I remember a strong superstision that we NEVER allowed a horseshoe to turn the other way because the luck would run out. Can anybody confirm this?

If I could afford to have it made, I'd wear a colts helmet with the inverted horseshoe :o
    Go and purchase a kids Colts outfit and paint an upside down horseshoe on the side of it;)

Angry Re: Horseshoes coming to town

Just b/c a Ravens fan doesn't think WE WILL win very game, vs. we can win every game, does not make them any less of a fan IMO.

You pick games based on matchups...not w/ your heart.
    In this case the matchups do NOT in any way favor the Ravens.

Indy is 9-0, w/ the best QB in football and coming off a huge win over an AFC rival that also happens to be a very good team.

The Ravens are 5-4 and coming off a lame win vs one of the worst teams in football where the offense scored 10 pts.

Nothing on paper pts to a Ravens win here.

FM

Re: Horseshoes coming to town

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    Just b/c a Ravens fan doesn't think WE WILL win very game, vs. we can win every game, does not make them any less of a fan IMO.

You pick games based on matchups...not w/ your heart.
    In this case the matchups do NOT in any way favor the Ravens.

Indy is 9-0, w/ the best QB in football and coming off a huge win over an AFC rival that also happens to be a very good team.

The Ravens are 5-4 and coming off a lame win vs one of the worst teams in football where the offense scored 10 pts.

Nothing on paper pts to a Ravens win here.

FM
    And that is the beauty of this game and any sporting event. Upsets happen. We don't have paper championships, or else Danny Moneybags in DC would have had about 8-10 rings by now.

Re: Horseshoes coming to town

I 100% agree w/ riprulz8.

I didn't say the ravens can in now way win this game. I am just saying the odds are not in their favor and I would bet money they won't win.

But they do play much better at home vs. on the road.

FM