Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Bengals - Round 2...

Yeah, no need to call holds on the Bengals...

Palmer with the first down by himself again.

This is so hard to watch today.

Have they ever called a holding penalty when Trevor Pryce is rushing the passer?

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Sure, why blame the players right? Mattison is out there missing tackles and creating PI penalties.

It's all Greg's fault. Our defensive players are awesome!
    Sure it is the players. Seeing as how it is not one or two players making mistakes but all of them I will assume they all now suck. The coach is great. It's the players fault that the entire defense is out of position and making mistakes. Not the coaches fault got it. You must be Mattison's agent.

5. Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Bengals - Round 2...

Are the Bengals trying to get penalties to pad their stats when they score TD's??

It's continually amazing how we can lose 1 on 1 battles on our offense with our receivers.

But the Bengals actually break tackles and sometimes blow through two of our guys.

And we cant even get Benson behind the LOS.

Wow we held them to a FG

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    Sure it is the players. Seeing as how it is not one or two players making mistakes but all of them I will assume they all now suck. The coach is great. It's the players fault that the entire defense is out of position and making mistakes. Not the coaches fault got it. You must be Mattison's agent.

Dude, STFU with that "you must be his agent" childish bullshit. People like you piss me off even more.

You keep defending the players. In the meantime we're watching the Bengals run and pass all over us despite our perfect corners and dominating DL.

No chance it's got anything to do with a secondary who couldnt cover a paper clip with a piece of 8.5x11 paper??
    Yeah our entire secondary stinks and we have no natural pass rushers or scheme imagination. Seriously... This is the worst ravens defense I've seen in over a decade.

We used to shut down the run, bring blitzes that bring free guys through, stop offenses on 3rd down and had unreal swagger.

Now we miss tackles, can't get off the field, fall over our own 2 feet and just look like a shell of the defenses we are used to.

I mean I would prefer mike Nolan and the broncos defense at this point. We are really bad...real bad

10. Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Bengals - Round 2...

TOP: 4:32 to 17:43

BTW, we still only have 31 yard of total offense.

Dude, STFU with that "you must be his agent" childish bullshit. People like you piss me off even more.

You keep defending the players. In the meantime we're watching the Bengals run and pass all over us despite our perfect corners and dominating DL.
    Whatever dbag. Keeping making up excuses for Mattison. I am sure it is all the players fault.