Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 323334

Re: Game Thread - Ravens/Bengals - Round 2...

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    With all due respect, Joe had NOONE to throw to outside of Ray Rice today, and was sacked 3 times IN A ROW at the end of the game. This isn't all on Joe Flacco.

Mason had 3 catches in 2 games. Clayton, our supposed playmaker, had ONE CATCH. Kelly Washington, who had been on fire on 3rd downs, had ONE CATCH.

Our leading receiver AGAIN today was Ray Rice by almost 3x what our #1 WR caught today.

You cannot beat good defenses that way. Period.
    I am not saying we don't need one, clearly we do. How was our running game? I thought that usually helps a passing game. With all due respect as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    We addressed corner by giving Foxworthless a boatload of money. We addressed pass rush by giving T-Fizzle a record deal. We are stuck with the cards we are dealt there. Yes, Flacco had a bad day, but guys were covered like crazy. Clayton is too small to be a deep threat.
    I am not disagreeing with you, but it seems like these comments go away when we win. Our entire O was bad, O line, wr's, te, fb, qb, they all stunk.

Blog Entries

I agree with every comment here after this game......what cliff are we all meeting at tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I agree with every comment here after this game......what cliff are we all meeting at tonight?
    Are we pushing the team off?
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    Are we pushing the team off?
    Yes we are.....unless Hauschka makes a 40-yarder and Clayton jumps higher than 1ft off the ground and makes a catch with his hands.

:grbac:

So yeah, which cliff and how many of us will it take?

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Yes we are.....unless Hauschka makes a 40-yarder and Clayton jumps higher than 1ft off the ground and makes a catch with his hands.

:grbac:

So yeah, which cliff and how many of us will it take?
    Man... with you guys all jumping off this bandwagon is much comfier... plenty of leg room now.

Do the world a favor and stay off the fucking bandwagon when this team turns it around though.

I can't stand Baltimore fans sometimes... am I disappointed? Yes. Do I think the players owe the fans and coaches a better effort? Yes. Am I gonna take cheap shots at men who represent my home town just because we've lost a few games (to damn good teams by the way)? Hell no!
    “I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats.” -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

My honest thoughts after today...

I think we'll finish 8-8 at worst probably 9-7, but I definitley think we miss the playoffs this year. I think we're one of those teams that JUST misses the cut, because we're missing our X factor in the big games.

Season isn't over, but I would focus on getting pieces ready for next year. Get our younger WRs more reps...Get our younger guys like Kruger and Webb out on defense. Don't throw in the towel, but do whatever you can to make sure we can get positioned NEXT year to be a more dominant team.

We can still get in the playoffs with two losses against an AFCN team, see last year. The key will be what we do against Steelers and how the rest of their season goes. If we split with them, I don't think we get it. If we sweep them, we have a chance.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    Man... with you guys all jumping off this bandwagon is much comfier... plenty of leg room now.

Do the world a favor and stay off the fucking bandwagon when this team turns it around though.

I can't stand Baltimore fans sometimes... am I disappointed? Yes. Do I think the players owe the fans and coaches a better effort? Yes. Am I gonna take cheap shots at men who represent my home town just because we've lost a few games (to damn good teams by the way)? Hell no!
    Stop with the fucking bandwagon talk, it's fucking stupid.

Of course I am still a Ravens fan but if think I am going to look at an effort like today and say, "well yeah this team looks great lets tell them they did a great job, just so we don't upset the 'Fan Police'" You are out of your mind.

STFU
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post

Relax dude....I was being sarcastic!

Now that I'm done putting my head through some walls I can make a calm post. between my Kids and our Ravens, I'm not sure who will give a stroke first. Either way I will love them all to the end. Keep your head up guys. We have a lot of work needed with consistency with our O and our D needs and overhauling at this point. We are what are.....Raven Fans till the END.