Blog Entries

24x7 Article: Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson - BISCIOTTI: I Don't Have Any Conce

There is a new article on the main page.

Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson - BISCIOTTI: I Don't Have Any Concerns! - Photo by Sabina Moran (1/30)

Link to complete article...

(This thread created automatically by 24x7 Admin's RSS robots).

Re: 24x7 Article: Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson - BISCIOTTI: I Don't Have Any C

I like Biscuit as our owner. He let's the coaches and front office do their jobs as long as they are actually getting them done. When they aren't doing so hot he tells them to get it fixed.

That's the kind of boss I can respect.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: 24x7 Article: Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson - BISCIOTTI: I Don't Have Any C

Is there any other NFL organizations that have State of the Organization presser as we do at the end of their seasons? I think this is a great move and shows why we are amongst the classiest organizations in Pro Sports.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    Is there any other NFL organizations that have State of the Organization presser as we do at the end of their seasons? I think this is a great move and shows why we are amongst the classiest organizations in Pro Sports.
    No, I don't think there is another team that does this.

And it should not be taken for granted. (I think you know where Im coming from).

PP

It's nice. I hope he always does this good a job.

He's not tested as an owner until we have some serious adversity, however, and over the time he's been involved with the team, he's known pretty much only success.

Remember, hardly anybody really griped about Angelos until we started to string together losing seasons, and the pattern of vicious incompetence emerged.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

The thing about The Tard (as I prefer to call Angelos) is that he believes he is a baseball man. He brings in a bunch of "Yes Men" who tell him how smart he is and thus runs the team into the ground.

I hear about Biscuit at the end of the year during these little addresses.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The thing about The Tard (as I prefer to call Angelos) is that he believes he is a baseball man. He brings in a bunch of "Yes Men" who tell him how smart he is and thus runs the team into the ground.

I hear about Biscuit at the end of the year during these little addresses.
    You are right, there is a lot of reason to hope, and I should probably slap myself for even mentioning him in the same post as Angelos. :grbac:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Yeah, that was pretty bad.

At least you didn't compare him to Snyder (though you did come close).
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post

He's not tested as an owner until we have some serious adversity, however, and over the time he's been involved with the team, he's known pretty much only success.
    Gotta disagree here Festivus.

2005 was full of adversity. We had a team that many thought was a legit Super Bowl contender. Then the season started.

Lost Boller in 1st game.

Lost in Tenn and didn't have a 1st down in the 1st half.

Lost in Detroit (I don't think I have to bring anything more up about that game).

Lost in Cin when we were down 34-0 I think it was.

Lost in Denver which was one of the most gut wrenching games ever.

Not to mention the griping from players and a rumor of a coach undermining the Head coach.

Going 13-3 and winning the division makes it easier to deal with how bad 2005 really was.

PP

Mea culpa, mea culpa.

[chanting] Biscotti is the ultimate owner Biscotti is the ultimate owner

Ok, I feel better.
    Festivus