Baltimore Examiner

Wondering if someone can help me out. I've been reading the Examiner online and like it better then the Sun. I'm having a hard time finding out how I can get it delivered to my house. The only thing I see on the site and online edition is a yearly subscription is $400

Does any one in Carroll County get ot home delivered yet?
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Re: Baltimore Examiner

LOL, I had to call 5 times to get them from tossing it in my yard. I thought if i didn't pick it up they would see I wasn't getting it and stop but nooooo I called the 5th time and talked to the distribution managers secretary and asked why there is a pile of 11 frigging papers in my yard when I keep telling you people I don't want it.
    Anyway I will grab one of the 1000 or so laying in my neighborhood in the morning and get back to you with the number you need to call to see if they can get it to you and don't let them charge you because they toss em free here in Harford County.

There are several places around town that you can pick it up for free. Yes I like it better then the Sun also but that's not saying much.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

We get it in our Neighborhood for free. What part of Carroll County are you in? Call them and they might start your neighborhood. They will eventually charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    We get it in our Neighborhood for free. What part of Carroll County are you in? Call them and they might start your neighborhood. They will eventually charge.
    I live off 27 and 26...I guess you would say Taylorsville.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Honestly, I don't like either paper, but most places around seem to get them for free.

Blog Entries

I really wish the Examiner was good. I really wish it was. Maybe when they charge for it, it will improve but the general news coverage, especially sports is not very good at all.
    Admin Steve :uk:
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.

I thought the Examiner had better draft coverage than the Sun. It doesn't carry all the fluff-stuff player profiles that the Sun does, but most Examiner articles on the Ravens have been pretty good. Plus: no Mike Preston or (R.I.P.) Laura "hot-babe" Vecsey.

I can only read the Examiner on-line through their sucky web-site since they only sporadically deliver to my neighborhood.

here ya go...
    Circulation - 800-387-6090 or 410-878-6100