Do you think the NFL would do it again

There continues to be talk that there will be a lock out for 2011. Do you think the owners will use replacement palyers like they did back when the NFL was on strike. Or would this be different if the players are locked out. Just food for thought. Wondering if anyone knows how what would happen.

Re: Do you think the NFL would do it again

I hope, for the NFL's sake, that there is no lock-out. It would be completely disastrous for the league, not to mention for the fans

The NFL seems to think it's invincible, but a lock-out would seriously put a dent in their image

A lockout would hit the NFL in a big, big way... It'd probably recover in time but the cons seriously outweigh the pros.
    Much like if they chose not to reinstate a salary cap. Yeah, some teams are already perennial powerhouses but think of how bad it would be if there were no cap...
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

I seriously doubt their will be a lockout in 2011. If anything, I believe the NFL has learned from MLB and NHL how a lockout can effect the way fans come out to see the guys play.

This should be Goodell's focus as soon as the season ends....rather than worrying about who is going to play in London, Tokyo, Berlin, or Baghdad for that matter.